Kylian Mbappé~Requested

Date made: 14-04-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested

Third Person POV

It was 8 am and Y/n woked up from feeling hands around her waist and heard some soft snores, she smiled since it has been a few weeks since she woke up next to Kylian. She looked at the clock to see how early it is. She turned around to see him sleep, listening to his soft snores, watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. The sunlight streaming in through the window cast a soft glow on his features, highlighting the curve of his jawline and the flutter of his eyelashes.

She knew it was silly to just sit and watch him like this, but there was something about the way he looked when he slept that made her heart skip a beat. She couldn't help but wonder what he was dreaming about, or if he was dreaming at all.

She was fighting the urged to caress his jaw in her hands and kiss him, but she didn't she wanted to wait a while since she knew he needed sleep since he's been tired of the previous matches and training. She stared at him looking at his features, Y/n caressed his jaw in her hands and kissed him lips happy to meet his lips after not kissing for 2 weeks. She felt his stirring and felt his arms around her waist tighten. The Young French man opened one of his eyes trying to get used to the lighting, then opened his other staring at the love of his life. He stared at her features and leaned in to kiss her. The pair smiled and kissed each other one more time before he said "Bonjour chérie" (Good morning honey) He traced lazy circles on her back, savoring the feeling of her skin against his fingertips. She nuzzled into his chest, inhaling his scent that she had been missing. "Bonjour beau tu m'as manqué une tonne" (Good morning handsome I've missed you a ton) Y/n said looking at her husband with awe in her eyes "Tu m'as beaucoup manqué à" (I missed you a lot to) Kylian said then kissed her cheek. Kylian pulled Y/n so they could be closer even though they were.

"Je t'aime Y/n" (I love you Y/n) Kylian said kissing his wife cheek then her nose then lastly her lips

"Je t'aime à Kylian" (I love you to Kylian) Y/n said bringing her head to his neck and kissed it.

The couple were happy to be reunited after a long time, they stayed together enjoying each other's company...

Very short one but it's cute hope your guys like it!!