Neymar Jr~Requested

Date made: 23-07-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Friends to lovers
Requested by:tgatsonlol

Y/n's and Neymar's friendship had always been a whirlwind of laughter, shared secrets, and undeniable chemistry. Neymar and Y/n, inseparable since they first met, had a bond that transcended the boundaries of friendship. But little did they know that fate had something in store for them.

Neymar and Y/n were invited to their friend Kylian (Mbappe) party. Y/n decided to wear:

 Y/n decided to wear:

Or

Or

Or

(If you don't like the dresses, you can pick something else)

And for her hair she decided for a ponytail, and matched her heels with the dress she decided to wear. Once she finished putting her jewellery on she made her way out her apartment and made her way to the elevator. Once she got done she got a text from Neymar saying 'Estou aqui' (I'm here) Y/n replied with a 'ok' and went out the lobby to see his car and Neymar standing near the passenger side "Senhorita Y/n" (Miss Y/n) he said opening her door "Sr. Neymar" (Mr. Neymar) Y/n said getting in. Neymar closed the door and went to the other side of the car to the driver side. They started talking about football and him coming back to play at PSG, then after a while they started singing to some music.

Once they were at Kylian's penthouse they knocked on the door and got greeted with Kylian "Neymar" he said giving him a bro hug "Et bien sûr Y/n" (And of course Y/n) he said giving Y/n a hug "Entrez" (Come in) he said moving out of the way so they could come in.

Neymar and Y/n separated ways going to talk to their friends. After a few minutes Y/n decided to get some fresh air and went upstairs to the balcony which luckily no one was on. She placed her hands on the railing and looked at the streets of Paris. There was a big breeze of air making her shiver, thinking how it was a stupid to not bring a jacket. She felt a jacket being placed on her making her turn her head around to see Neymar fixing the jacket "Obrigado" (Thank you) she said putting her arms through the holes "Por que você está aqui fora?" (Why are you out here?) Neymar asked "Eu poderia perguntar-lhe o mesmo" (I could ask you the same).

"Eu fiz a pergunta primeiro, o que significa que você tem que responder"(I asked the question first which means you have to answer) "Eu queria ar fresco. . . Você?" (I wanted fresh air.. You?) "Estava me perguntando por que você não estava lá falando com Jessika, então eu vim aqui para encontrá-lo" (Was wondering why you weren't there talking to Jessika so I came here to find you) Neymar said looking at her. They stared at each other until Y/n decided to break the silence "Eu deveria descer para Jessika" (I should go down to Jessika) Y/n said starting to move away until Neymar gently grabbed her wrist pulling her back, letting her back touch the railing, "Eu não lhe disse isso, mas você parece incrível" (I didn't tell you this but you look amazing) Neymar said looking at her eyes then lips. "Neymar o que você está fazendo" (Neymar what are you doing) Y/n said "Eu gosto de ti" (I like you) He said making his eyes go back to hers "Neymar você está bêbado?" (Neymar Are you drunk?) Y/n asked since he usually didn't act like this "Sim" (Yes)

"Você não pode estar dizendo coisas assim sem pensar sobre isso" (You can't be saying stuff like this without thinking about it)

"Mas é a verdade, é o que as pessoas dizem que as pessoas que estão bêbadas dizem a verdade"(But it's the truth, it's what people say people who are drunk say the truth) Neymar said.

"Você precisa descansar"(You need to rest) Y/n said about to get out of her position and bring Neymar out the balcony.

"Y/n você precisa ouvir, eu gosto de você" (Y/n you need to listen, I like you) Neymar said putting both arms on either side basically trapping her.

"Como eu sei que você não vai esquecer isso amanhã?" (How do I know you aren't going to forget this tomorrow) Y/n said raising an eyebrow

"Porque é algo que eu tenho querido fazer" (Because it's something I've been wanting to do) he said grabbing both of her hands "você gosta de mim?"(do you like me?) He asked.

"Sim" (Yes I do) Y/n said without no hesitation

"Você vai tentar deixar isso dar certo?" (Will you try to let this work out?) Neymar asked with hope of her saying yes

"I- Vou tentar" (I- I will try) Y/n said nodding, Neymar pulled her in for a kiss with his hands on her cheeks with her hands on his cheek.

A few years later Neymar ended up proposing, with them getting married and having a daughter and son.

This is most likely going to be my last requested for a Neymar Imagine.. 
But I hope you guys enjoy this one