Vini Jr~Requested

Date made: 26-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: Sana0811

Third Person POV

Y/n parked her car and started making her way to the campaign she was invited at. She then went on her phone and accidentally bumped into someone Fuck why me she thought then she quickly said "Lo siento mucho" (I'm so sorry) she said then she heard a familiar voice which belongs to Aurélien. "Está bien, hola S / n" (It's alright, hi Y/n) the pair hugged each other and started a conversation while making their way to the entrance while the paparazzis were taking photos of the pair. Aurélien said something funny which made Y/n laugh then him joining in. The thing was that they didn't think much about it. Until a few minutes later photos are everywhere saying if they're dating or if Viní and Y/n broke up. Viní was watching an old game for fun until his phone started blowing up with messages from the Madrid group chat. Viní looked at it to see what's going on until he saw the recent message from Bezema 'Dudo que se separaran' (I doubt they broke up) Viní quickly typed in his password to see what they're talking about.

The group saw he was online and Viní typed '¿Qué pasa?' (What is happening) 'Enviar el enlace a Viní' (Send Vini the link) Modric said. Vini pressed on the link and read the title which said "Y/n y Vinícius Jr pueden haberse separado" (Y/n and Vinícius Jr may have broken up) he then read all the stuff and saw tons of pictures with you and his teammate, you two laughing, hugging each other and walking close together. Once Viní looked at everything and read everything he went on Instagram to see more photos and comments saying that they ship you guys. He was angry, not because he didn't trusted you or his teammate it was because people were actually shipping you guys. Jealousy came over him and he was having a mix of emotions angry,jealous and sad.

Meanwhile at the event you and Aurélien where talking about his younger siblings he showed me some pictures of them with me replying 'aww' after a while he showed me a picture of them two laughing together, which made me smile I can't wait to have kids with Vinícius.

Y/n POV

After the event ended I went home, once I got home I yelled "Estou em casa" (I am home) I heard nothing at first I wondered if Viní had anything to do or appointments but I realised that today was their day off so I walked around the house to see Viní on the couch watching some television. I walked over and sat next to him to see him not bothering to look at me. I had a confused look on not sure what I did, I looked at him to see if he has any expression that I know. Then I realised that he was mad at me I decided to ask him if he's alright and he sighed and murmured "Saia com seu namorado" (Go hang out with your boyfriend) still looking at the television. I gently grab his face turning him towards me and pecked his lips, once I pulled away I said to him "Eu te amo mais do que Aurélien. Além disso, ele é apenas um amigo " (I love you more then Aurélien. Plus he's just a friend) he gave me a his signature smile and went in for an another kiss, with both of us smiling.
He bit my lower lip which made me gasped leaving him to putting his tongue in my mouth now making it into a make out session. I originally planned just a light kiss while Viní had other ideas.

We pulled away with Viní looking at me holding eye contact with me and me smiling at him. He lightly said to himself "Eu não posso esperar para você se casar comigo" (I can not wait for you to marry me) We both smiled harder and went for an another kiss.