Paulo Dybala~Requested

Date made: 25-06-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Married
Requested by: KarelyR3y3s

Third Person POV

Y/n was making breakfast while Paulo was in the gym working out, and their 4 year old son Julian was still asleep, which was weird since it was around 9 and he would be awake earlier. A few minutes later a sweaty Paulo walked into the kitchen to see if their son was awake, "¿Todavía no está despierto?" (He still isn't awake?) he asked, giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek. "Sí, ¿crees que no se siente bien?" (Yeah do you think he isn't feeling well?) "Tal vez, voy a ir a ver" (Maybe, I'm going to go see) Paulo said, taking a piece of fruit.

As Paulo made his way to Julian's bedroom he could hear some coughs and sneezes, so he decided to go quickly get the thermometer. "Julian ¿de acuerdo?" (Julian you alright?) he asked, opening the door to see their son laying on the bed with a sad face, "No". "Bueno, ¿qué te molesta?" (Well what bothers you?) "Mi cabeza y estómago" (My head and stomach) Julian said coughing, "Bien, entonces déjame tomarte la temperatura" (Okay then let me take your temperature), which Paulo did and showed 38 °C (100.5°F), "Ya regreso" (I'll be right back) Paulo said getting up from their son's bed making his way to the door to the downstairs area. "¿Está bien?" (Is he alright?) Y/n asked her husband "Dijo que le dolía la cabeza y el estómago, y que le iba a dar medicamentos, pero primero necesita comer." (He said his head and stomach was hurting, and I was going to give him medicine but he needs to eat first).

"Está bien, iré a darle la comida y la medicina y tú irás a darte una ducha maloliente" (Okay I'll go give him the food and medicine and you go take a shower smelly) Y/n said getting the food and a cup of water, making her way out of the kitchen "Oye, no soy tan maloliente" (Hey I'm not that smelly) Paulo said following behind her "Mhm" she said going towards Julian room. She opened the door and said to Julian that she got him some food. "Mamá, ¿todavía podemos ir al juego de papá?" (Mama can we still go to daddy's game?) "No cariño, no podemos, estás enferma" (No honey we can't you're sick) 'Aw quiero apoyar a papá" (Aww I want to support daddy), before you could answer a voice interrupted you "Ustedes pueden apoyarme desde aquí en casa" (You guys can support me from here at home) "Ok papá" (daddy).

A few hours later..

Paulo had already left to go to the Stadio Olimpico (Roma's stadium), Julian was tucked in a blanket and laying his head on a pillow on the couch. While Y/n was going to get his apple juice he wanted. The whole game they were supporting Paulo they would be flabbergasted at how some Roma players got a few yellow cards when they didn't deserve it but they would yell at how Paulo managed to score not 1 but 2 goals. The score was 4-2 Roma winning.

When Paulo got home he was greeted by a hug from his son who was now feeling "¡Papá ganaste y marcaste 2 goles!" (Daddy you won and scored 2 goals!!) "Lo hice, ¿cuál fue tu favorito?" (I did which was your favourite?) Paulo asked smiling at their son "No lo sé, ambos" (I dont know, both) "Dediqué ambas metas a ti y a mamá, hablando de mamá, ¿dónde está?" (I dedicated both goals to you and mommy, speaking of mommy where is she?) "Preparar la cena" (making dinner) "Está bien, ve a jugar con tus juguetes " (Okay go play with your toys) Paulo said kissing Julian's cheek, setting him down on the floor, "Bien" (Okay). Paulo made his way to the kitchen was greeted by a hug "Lo hiciste increíble" (You did amazing) "Siempre hago lo que quieres decir" (I always do what do you mean) "chico descarado" (cheeky boy) Y/n mumbled kissing his lips "mamá deja que papá se duche Quiero que juegue al fútbol conmigo" (mommy let daddy take a shower I want him to play football with me) Julian said crossing his arms, while the married couple laughed at how cute he looked.