Giovanni Reyna~Requested

Date made: 04-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: jerzeeross

Third Person POV

Lately for you work has been a pain in the ass. You've been working your butt of trying to finish your part of the work, but since your stupid boss decided to fire one of your co-workers, well the main one and now you've been doing double work. Not even getting sleep, and the worst part is if you start complaining your boss will started saying things like "Oh are you complaining well you should work harder like everyone else" or "You work for me, I don't work for you" you've been thinking of quitting but refused to since you love the job you are currently working at just not the boss.

Giovanni had a game today, he wanted you to come but because of work you really couldn't. Even if you did come to his game you would have to work more or possibly get fired since all the stuff you had to do were due in 2 days. You had the TV going on in the background of the game the score was 4-1 (making up a match) you sighed as your turned to look at the TV once more seeing it was the 84 minute mark, Giovanni just now getting a yellow, you could tell how piss he was, knowing you would have to deal with his anger once he steps in the house.

The game just ended and the players should be going to their families, after over 20 minutes you heard the door of your shared apartment opened you looked up from your spot (you're sitting on the stool of the counters) you see a angry Giovanni putting down the keys and his shoes having still wet hair. He never really spoke to you when he lost a game, so you stood up from your spot and went to him to hug him, when you did he gently pushed you off of him saying "Lass mich in Ruhe, es ist nicht so, dass du dich überhaupt um das Spiel gekümmert hast"(Leave me alone it's not like you cared about the game in the first place) he said in german,trying not to take his anger out on you. You sighed and said "Über Giov sprachen wir-" (Giov we talked about-)

"Ja, wir haben darüber gesprochen, wie schwierig deine Arbeit ist, aber trotzdem versuchst du nicht, zu kommen oder mir so viel Aufmerksamkeit zu schenken like you used to" (Yeah Y/n we talked about how difficult your work is but yet you don't try to come or pay attention to me that much) he said switching to english his home language. You were shocked at what he said but you knew if you talked the same way back it'll make the argument even worse. "Listen Giov my bossed recently, actually 2 days ago fired one of the main co-workers and had me doing the work, and this stuff is due in 2 days so I had to get this done"

"So now you're putting work before me?" he said getting more pissed.

"No Giov-" you started to say then got cut off once again

"Fine if you want to work on your stuff then I'll leave" He said putting his shoes on and his hat. You were shocked at his his words but the two words you didn't want to hear is "I'll leave" before you could say anything to him the door shut and you heard the elevator ding meaning he's now going somewhere else, seeing that he left the keys on the table. You sat back down thinking that just happened thinking about if he was going to come, if he really just abandoned you like that. You were so lost in your thoughts, you shed some tears which led into some more. After a while you decided to quickly finished the last of your work, so then you can check Giov's location since he always had it on just incase. But once you check your phone his location was off you rang him. You called him over 10 times and sent text asking if he's okay. You saw that they were delivered but after a few minutes you saw one of your text you sent him had been read.

You were debating to call all his teammates but you didn't want to bother them or make them worried. So you waited, you had your head in your arms about to fall asleep then you heard knocking on the door. You woke up jumping then made your way slowly to the door and check the hole seeing Giov and Jude standing there. You opened the door then your face met a drunk Gio "Hello love how are you?" he said smiling like crazy, you looked over to Jude, you then thanked him that he brought him "Anytime Y/n, oh and here" he said giving me Gio's phone "Really thank you Jude" "It's alright, and he drank a ton" Jude said looking at his teammate who was still smiling at you, his phone then ranged and saw that he had to go "I have to go, See you guys later" He said handing Gio to me which Gio hugged me"Stay safe Jude" I said waving at him "Thank you, both of you stay safe also" he said entering the elevator. You turned your head to face Gio, you then brought him in carefully. You had him sit on the counter while you took off his shoes, you gave him some water and a pain killer to drink. You then brought him in the bedroom going to your shared bedroom, going to your shared bathroom. As you helped him finishing brushing his teeth, you gave him his PJS and you left the room to give him space and also to get some more pain killers and water for him in the morning for his hangover. As you placed the stuff down on his night stand you saw him about to fall asleep on the door. You quickly brought him to your shared bed and put him in. Tucking him in you were about to go get something, he said "Stay with me love" you could see his glossy eyes even in the dim room. You decided to join him in bed having your back against him at the other side of the bed giving him space. You felt the bed move then felt arms around you. The two of you drifted to sleep absolutely exhausted.

You woke up first, after a few minutes you felt Giov moving which means he about to wake up. You were a little worried that Giov was still mad at you. "I don't like fighting with you" you heard his voice say in a soft tone you turned your body to see his messed up hair from yesterday night and his glossy eyes. You could tell by the way he looks his hangover isn't bad "Me neither Giov I don't like fighting with you" you said "I'm sorry I got mad at you, I should've thought on how hard you work but instead I blamed you" he whispered softly feeling guilty go over him "No I'm sorry I should've made time and pay more attention to you" you said looking at him, meeting his eyes. You then felt his hand on your waist and your cheek in his hand. Then you felt his soft lips. You got caught off guard then you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

There you two were kissing each other, being happy then what you two were in the past days..