Pablo Gavira~Requested

Date made: 11-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Strangers
Requested by: gaviismyboyfriend

Y/n POV

Today I was going to go to a meet and greet to meet the Barcelona F.C players, I am super excited since I get to meet Pedri, Gavi, and Ansu. My older brother Chris dropped me off "Que te diviertas" (Have fun) he said knowing it has been my dream ever since I was little to got meet the Barcelona F.C team. Chris was more into Formula 1 than Football, "voy a" (I will) I said then started making my way to the building. 

There was this contest where 15 people got to go meet the team, and I won it so here I am, Once I made my way in I was greeted by a staff handing out the bags, it's probably filled up with Barcelona merchandise. They first took us on a tour of the training, we got to see the players train. I was looking at all the players when I accidentally made contact with Gavi, he stared at me but then turned back after Xavi told him to focus. We learned about the history of Barcelona even though I knew a lot.

Pablo POV

Today we were doing a meet and greet but we had to train, then we will go take photos, and talk to them. Once we were outside, I did some jumps, warm-ups, and stretches, after around 30 minutes, we heard some people talking, I stop stretching and picked up my water to look at who is here. I looked up and some the people we were meeting, I was looking at all the people until I spot this girl she had y/h/c (your hair color) she made contact with me and we stared at each other.

"Gavi vuelve al trabajo" (Gavi get back to work) Xavi said to me I looked away and started making my way to the boys where at then I saw Robert, Pedri, and Ansu giving me a smirk "no me mires asi" (Don't look at me like that) I said putting my head down smiling

"¿Cómo qué chico amante?" (Like what lover boy? ) Robert asked

"Tener sonrisas en sus caras" (Having smirks on your faces) I said looking at them.

After training was done, we started taking a quick shower to go get ready to meet the fans. I was hoping to see that girl I saw earlier "¿Sigues soñando despierto con esa chica?" (Are you still day dreaming on that girl?) Pedri asked me "quizás." (Maybe.) I said quietly.

We were know scattered around the place, once the people were in most went for Pedri, me, Robert, Ansu and some others, but the rest of the players did have people around them not just a lot. As I looked around I saw the same girl but she was talking to Jules, hugged him and took a picture with him and started moving to the next player.

She was now with Pedri and hugged him and they talked. They were laughing, which I wonder what they were laughing about, then finally it was mine turn to talk to her. I hugged her and she smelled very nice, she was funny, she had a nice laugh/smile.

I decided to ask her for her number

"oh uh antes de que te vayas me preguntaba si puedo conseguir tu número" (oh uh before you go I was wondering if I can get your number) I asked a little nervous

"¿En serio? umm aquí " (Oh really? umm here) she said handing my phone, I then gave her mine as well and then I started smiling. Once she said goodbye Pablo, and some of the players around us gave me a smirk, I sighed knowing it was gonna be a hard day in the dressing room.