Kylian Mbappé~PT 2

Date made: 31-01-23

Third Person POV

Once the Angry Kylian got home he was of course a little piss off. well..more like very piss, he was mad about getting a red card since he won't be able to play a few games. But most of all your ex said bad things about you.

Nobody knew what he said but only Kylian, Achrah (Hakimi), and Sergio (Ramos) knew since they heard him. Mainly because they were around 3 feet away from the 2 men.

Celeste started making some tea for her and her boyfriend.

Celeste made her way to the door of their apartment, waiting to go hug her boyfriend. She hugged him once he opened the door. Once the pair pulled away Kylian had a small smile on his face, he leaned in to kiss the (your nationality) woman. He closed the door then the pair made their way to  the sofa.

Kylian on top of Celeste hugging her tightly, he was quiet a lot if things were going through his mind about what your ex said about you.

You were in your own mind looking at Kylian to try and read his face which you were good at but today you couldn't. It was just. Blank.

"Que s'est-il passé entre vous et votre ex ?" (What happened between you and your ex?) He asked looking at you waiting for a answer. Celeste sighed and decided it's time to tell her boyfriend. She stood up from where she was sitting and Kylian sat up, and slowly pulled her down so now her head is laying in his lap.

"Eh bien, où  commençons-nous.."
(Well where do we start..) Celeste told him everything ever single detail. Kylian was just sitting there drawing patterns on his shirt that she was wearing, looking at her explain everything. By the time she was done, she felt weights get off her shoulders since she's been hiding it from everyone.

Kylian was staring out in space having a shock and angry face. He looked at you and his face calmed down turning into a frown. He leaned down and started showering kisses on your face. You giggled a little bit since it tickled and Kylian had a smile in his face nice to see you happy. Once he place a kiss on the tip of your nose he went down and kissed your lips. You then felt some tickling on the sides of your stomach which made you laugh in your kiss. "Kylian, Kylian arrête s'il te plait" (Kylian, Kylian stop please) you said laughing. After a while he stopped which made you smile at him and hugged his neck

"Merci" (Thank you) you said looking at his eyes. He made a confused face than asked

"Pour quelle raison?" (For what?)

"Pour être ici avec moi" (For bringing here with me)

"C'est ce que j'aime faire, pour rendre heureux l'amour de ma vie" (It's what I like doing making the love of my life happy) He said smiling at you then started to lean in to kiss you, you did the same thing but instead you tickled him back which ended in you two fighting for your lives to stop the other from tickling the other.

Sorry for it being short, and sorry for it taking a while.