Jude Bellingham~Requested

Date made: 19-08-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested by: cj_dabitch

Third Person POV

Jude Bellingham and his girlfriend Y/n found themselves in the heart of Madrid, Spain, immersed in the pulsating energy of a vibrant club. The night was young, and as the music throbbed through their bodies, they surrendered to its infectious rhythm.

Jude indulged in the thrill of the moment, his drink in hand, while Y/n opted for a more measured approach, sipping lightly to be at least the one not drunk. Their laughter filled the air as they danced, their bodies moving in perfect sync. In the dimly lit club, Y/n's fingers brushed against Jude's toned physique, igniting a spark between them that only intensified with every passing moment.

As time slipped away, Jude felt an undeniable urge beckoning him towards the restroom. Concerned about leaving Y/n alone, he asked if she would be alright. With a nod and a smile, she assured him that she would be fine.

No sooner had Jude departed than a mysterious figure approached Y/n. His brown hair framed, he had a decent face. He started getting close to Y/n asking her if she could dance with him like she did with the guy she was just with, Y/n declining saying "No thank you I'm waiting for my Boyfriend to get done in the restroom" she said making sure to say the word Boyfriend loud so he catches the hint. "It's okay he doesn't have to know" He said starting to place his hand on her waist, which she immediately pushed herself from his presence "No I'm good" she said backing away from him trying to see if she could see jude. "I know you don't have a boyfriend, now why don't you dance with me I'll buy some drinks" "I'm good" she said speed walking towards the restroom, until she felt someone grab her wrist. She looked back to see the man having a serious face rather than the face with the smirk on it. He backed her up into the wall, and started leaning but before he could place his lips on her, he got pushed away from her, losing his balance hitting his head on the floor. Y/n at him then and looked to the left to see Jude with an angry face expression. "If a woman says no and says stop maybe you should fucking listen" Jude said on the verge of beating the shit out of him. But just as he was going to go get the guy he felt hands on his arm getting half his attention off the guy "Jude I want to go home I don't want to be here anymore and nordon't beat him up, please" Y/n said looking at the man then Jude. As much as he didn't want to listen to her, he still wanted to listen to her opinion about what to do. He sighed and nodded, bringing her close to him, having his hands on her waist muttering "I'm never gonna leave you alone, for now you're coming with me everywhere". Eventually after some minutes after they called an Uber, they got in the car and started leaving the club. The whole way home Jude was asking if she was alright, where he touched her, muttering things like how he shouldn't have listened to her and should've beaten the crap out of the guy. Their going out night was supposed to be good but ended up ending terribly, but Jude was happy nothing bad had happened to her.

I'M BACKK, Hope you guys like this one, trying to hurry up with the rashford imagine and then the rest! How was your day?