Lionel Messi~Requested

Date made: 04-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: Marauderking

Lionel and Y/n were going to Y/n cousins wedding. Y/n found one of her (male) cousins there and started talking and having fun. While Lionel took it in a different way, since he didn't knew he was your cousin.

Third Person POV

Today Lionel and Y/n were going to Y/n's cousins wedding. Y/n was the bridesmaid while Lionel was groomsman. The dress code was (Choose a color/pattern) for the females and (Choose a color) for the males.

Lioenl was observing Y/n while she was doing her makeup and hair. "Bebé, ¿casi terminaste, tenemos que irnos" (Baby are you almost done, we need to leave) Lionel asked, kissing your neck then your forehead softly, admiring you. "Casi Lio solo necesito terminar esto, entonces podemos ir" (Almost Lio I just need to finish this then we can go) Y/n said kissing him.

After a while the couple were leaving to go arrive at the wedding. They were rushing in the car to get to the wedding way earlier so they could help set up and go meet the other bridesmaids and groomsmen. Y/n decided to sit in the passenger seat and play some music they heard growing up, while Lionel was driving, having his right hand on your leg. Once you two got at the place you two sat there since you were an hour early to the wedding. Lionel kissed your neck the slowly made his way to your jawline, then to your lips. You could tell what he was thinking but you knew you guys were going to be late if it continued so you said "Lio, probablemente deberíamos entrar" (Lio we should probably go in) he pulled away and nodded, you gently got his jaw in your hand and pecked him on the lips then went in for an another but this time kissing him. He smiled while you did the same and the two you guys opened the car doors to get out, and started making your way to the entrance.

Later..

Once the Bride and Groom made their speech and now them being fully married the families were talking (I don't know how a wedding works since I never been in one) Lionel was talking to your parent(s) while you went to go find your recently married cousin. Then you ran into your (male) younger cousin Antonio, you two hugged and kissed each other on the cheek (as a greeting way) and started talking. Lionel saw what just happened and started thinking it was something else since he didn't recognize your younger cousin, since he never met him before. Anyone looking at Lionel could see jealousy written all over his face. Antonio looked slightly behind you to see Lionel looking at the pair of you with his jealousy face. You were confused on why he was looking behind you so you turned around to be met with Lionel's face. You smiled and waved at him, which he returned a small smile at you but went back to looking at Antonio.

Your cousin gave you a smirked and whispered in your ear "Parece que Lionel está celoso" (Looks like Lionel is jealous) which made you turned around and whispered in his ear

"¿Por qué estaría celoso? ¿Y cómo podrías saberlo?" (Why would he be jealous? and how could you tell?) "Bueno, tal vez porque nunca me conoció y está pensando en otra cosa, y podrías decirme su cara." (Well maybe because he never met me and is thinking of something else, and you could tell me his face) "De hecho cualquiera cou" (in fact anyone could tell just by looking at him). He explained, Lionel decided to make his easy to the two of your guys since he wanted to know what happening. "Él viene ahora" (He's coming now). He whispered in your ear one last time before pulling, then you felt a hand on your waist, you turned your head to meet the Argentinian man you love.

"¿Quién es él mi amor?" (Who is he my love?) he whispered in your ear looking at Antonio You then realized that he still doesn't know who you cousin is so you said to the pair "Oh sí Lionel conoce a mi primo menor Antonio y Antonio conoce a mi esposo Lionel" (Oh yea Lionel meet my younger cousin Antonio and Antonio meet my husband Lionel) Lio's face became less tense now having a soft expression feeling a little embarrassed that he started assuming stuff.

"Encantado de conocerte Antonio" (Nice to meet you Antonio) Lionel said pulling his arm out for Antonio to shake

"Encantado de conocerte a Lionel" (Nice to meet you to Lionel) Antonio said. Then boys started talking about football.

After the wedding party you and Lionel were going back to his car, then you asked him "¿De verdad pensaste que algo estaba pasando entre Antonio y yo?" (Did you really thought something was going on between me and Antonio?)

"No"

"Lio"

"Bien, me puse celoso, pero tenía una razón" (Fine I did get jealous, but I had a reason)

"Mhm bueno como siempre digo te amo y solo a ti" (Mhm well like I always say I love you and only you)

Te amo a mi amor (I love you to my love)