Brahim Díaz~Requested

Date made: 27-05-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Friends to Lovers
Request by: Brahim4ever

2015
Third Person POV

You and Brahim were childhood best friends who basically grew up with each other, you liked each other a lot..No loved each other. Y/n was there for every single step into Brahim's future career. From his first time in Málaga CF academy, to him going to Man City academy. But since he did have to move Brahim and Y/n weren't excited about that part, yeah she was proud of him and Brahim was happy about going to England. I mean you guys are childhood best friends, nobody would want to be separated from them for an unknown amount of time. You did had to convince you parent(s) to move with Brahim to England, but since your (Mom or Dad) knew Brahim parents' ever since secondary school, so your (Mom or Dad) decided to let you go. Moving to England was hard but also an amazing experience for you guys.

It was hard to learn English for you guys. And a little hard for you to make friends while, Brahim basically had friends left to right. Most of your so-called 'friends' were fake; they just wanted to know more about Brahim and for you to set them up. You never told Brahim about the making friends situation, you just kept supporting him and kept coming to him games. He would always invite you to join his lunch table which you did sometimes not really enjoy just sitting there eating quietly since the people at his table would either talk to him or talk to each other. You tried engaging in their conversations but most of the time you were confused on what was funny if it was either your humor or the English people humor.

You only had two true friends who were twins. One was a boy named Lucas and the other was a girl named Mia, they were your age about a few days older though. Brahim didn't mind them; he just wasn't that big of a fan of Lucas for some reason.

A few months later..

You were in the car going to the Manchester City academy pitch with Brahim to go see him play, he was happy that you got to come and see him, since it has been a while since you got to see him play.

Since it was winter time you were bundled up and of course wearing Brahim's number. You were having a conversation with Brahim, but you couldn't help the fact that Brahim was staring at you a lot with this heart eye face. Or if it was your delusional ass.

After his warming up he quickly made his way to you and said "¿Puedo tener un beso de buena suerte para hacer el bien?" (Can I have a good luck kiss to do good). He said looking at you, which you can see his red cheeks and nose. You smiled and kissed his cheek, and saw his smile grew. "Buena suerte hijo" (Good luck son) "Buena suerte miel"(Good luck honey) you heard voices say. COMPLETELY forgetting the fact that HIS parents watched you kiss him. It was normal to kiss his cheek for good luck you just never did it infront of anyone. Brahim nodded and left to go get ready for the lineup. You turned your head to see both of his parents smirking at you. You heard his mom ask you "¿Ya eres su novia?" (Are you his girlfriend yet?) "No, no creo que le guste así" (No I don't think he likes me like that). You heard his dad mumble something but didn't catch it.

It was 4-1 and Man City was winning, Brahim made a goal making it 5-1 and he made this heart jester to you 3 thinking it for his parents (But really it was for you).

At the end of the match it was 6-1 making Brahim scoring 2 goals. The 3 of you guys waited for him to go get changed and for him to come out, you guys were talking about some random stuff until his parents said they were gonna get the car warmed up and wait there. You waited a few minutes by going on your phone scrolling through Instagram, until you heard a door open and looked up to see Brahim walking towards you, he opened his arms which you gladly hugged him. You said to him "Tus padres están en el coche" (Your parents are in the car) "Bien" (Okay) he said still hugging you. You felt him kissing your neck a few times, processing what was happening. "lo hiciste increíble" (you did amazing) you said.

A few days later..

It was the 31 of December and you were currently back home in Spain with the Díaz, It was 23:59 o'clock and you guys were getting ready with the fire works and doing the grape tradition (If you don't know what it is, it's a tradition Spainish people do were you eat 12 grapes that represent the 12 upcoming months, and it is usually for good luck for a new year). Once you guys were done with the grapes you guys could hear the fireworks going off, and turned your head to see Brahim smiling at you, he whispered in your ear even though you guys were in the corner away from everyone "Que te beso" (May I kiss you). You smiled and nodded your head and felt him gently caressing your face in his hand and the two of you leaned in, until you felt his lips on yours. You slid you arms around his neck gently playing with his hair. You both pulled away looking at each other smiling and he said to you "Te amo Y/n ¿puedo ser tu novio?" (I love you Y/n may I be your boyfriend?) "Por supuesto que te amo"(Of course I love you to).

Sorry for not uploading for a while, I plan on uploading and work on the other chapters people have requested for!! How are you guys today?