Neymar Jr~Requested

Date made: 14-12-23

Name:Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: itzjasssmine

Y/n POV

The 2022 Qatar World Cup is in 2 days, my vocal coach has been none stop telling me to try better. I know it's rude to say this but bitch you aren't the one singing in front of a a whole stadium in THE WORLD CUP. I get it that I'm a popular singer throughout the entire world I can preform good it's just well this is a special event and one wrong move Ill be everywhere trendy and not in a good way.

If I got to be honest I've been getting stress and my anxiety has been through the roofs. My fiance Neymar Jr has been helping me get calm yesterday he took me to a massage place and it was Amazing.

Right now I'm in the kitchen of our hotel making tea for my voice I had a whole box of tea from my vocal coach and singing coach. I get tea helps your throat but 30 PACKS?? They want me to finish it by tomorrow. If they want me to constantly pee than there they have it.

I got Interrupted by my fiance hugging me behind "Meu amor você está bem? Você precisa de uma massagem? Talvez Meu amor você está bem? Você precisa de uma massagem? Talvez você deva dormir" (My love are you okay? Do you need a massage? maybe you should sleep) he said getting worried knowing how stress I am

"Neymar, estou bem, obrigado por cuidar" (Neymar I'm fine thank you for caring though)

"claro que você é meu noivo, o amor da minha vida" ( Of course you're my fiance, the love of my life)

I turned around and kissed him. Neymar then put one of his hands on my jawline and the other on my waist trying to get more. I put both of my arms around his neck, he then started to put me on the counter. Still kissing me, but now this was a make out session after a while I pulled away and Neymar made a frown since he wanted more. But I just laughed it out and got down kissing Neymar's cheek then going to get my tea and lay down.

The next day..

It was now the last day of my singing lessons before the World Cup starts my coaches were going extra hard while Neymar was at training. If I got to be truthful I was almost on the verge of crying. Once my coaches left I started to cry since I needed to let it out.

Once I was done crying I cleaned myself up trying to not look like I'd been balling my eyes out 5 minutes ago. I heard the door open and close the

"Estou aqui meu amor, onde você está? " (I'm here my love, where are you?)

"No banheiro" (In the bathroom) I kind of shouted so he can here me

"Ok vindo" (Ok coming) he said as I heard his steps coming

" Você está bem, meu amor?" (Are you ok my love? ) he said being concerned

"Mhm" I said lying

"venha aqui meu amor" (come here my love) he said. I came over to him and hugged him then he picked me up being us to the bed.

"diga-me o que está acontecendo com você, quero ajudá-lo. Eu quero que você tenha esse sorriso feliz no seu rosto, então por favor me diga" (tell me what's going on with you I want to help you. I want you to have that happy smile on your face so please tell me) he said looking at me in my eyes.

I sighed then told him everything "Você vai fazer incrível. Ignore os treinadores, eles podem ser irritantes às vezes, mas estão cuidando de você. Mas eu vou vejo você e espero que você me veja" (You'll do amazing. Ignore the coaches they can be annoying sometimes but they are looking out for you. But I will
see you and hopefully you'll see me) he said smiling at me and I smiled back.

He leaned in to give me a tight hug resting his head on my shoulders while I did the same.

The next day...

Today was the day, the FIFA 2022 World Cup, I had to wake up at 6 while the game started at 10. You may be wondering why wake up at 6? Because my coaches wanted me to come to the stadium to practice and because of my makeup and stylist need to do stuff. Neymar decided to just wake up at 8:45 since he's faster and doesn't need makeup or anything like that.

After u got ready we started to drive to the stadium, since there was a lot of traffic we took a different and faster way. Once we got there I started to prepare myself, my anxiety was through the roofs I felt I was gonna past out if I got to be honest. But luckily I didn't since Neymar came to say a quick hello and kissed me for good luck.

Just like that I was in the stage moving around preforming, everyone was watching me, I had to do my high pitch that was coming up, I messed up so many time on that. Once I did it, it sounded amazing. I continue singing and once I was fine I left the stage Neymar was there with flowers and he said I did amazing.

I did it.