Trent Alexander-Arnold~Requested

Date made: 27-12-22

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested

Y/n POV

You told your husband of 3 years Trent that you couldn't make it to his games for the World Cup since you had 'work to do' but really all you had to do is finish your last paper, turn it in and your on your way to Qatar. You've already packed your bags and you were on your way to the airport. Once you arrived you got on the plane, it was a little bit crowded at the airport even though you weren't famous. I did take a few pictures with some fans then went on my way to my gate since I didn't want to miss my flight.

Once the plane took off I was watching movies, eating snacks, and sleeping. When I arrived in Qatar and got off the plane I turned off airplane mode to see what notifications I got. Some were from Trent's England teammate's I got a message from Jude a few messages from Declan and some messages and can from friends and family. I answered all of them, then went on my way to the hotel. The hotel I got was next to the England's one so I made sure Trent didn't see me.

The next day..

I went out to get breakfast from Starbucks and I of course see Phil. I turned my back knowing if he sees me he's gonna tell Trent which is supposed to end a surprise. Then I felt a tap on my shoulders "Excuse me miss" I heard Phil's voice I turned around a he gave me the look "So here to see Trent? " he said smirking "yes I'm trying to surprise him so hopefully you won't tell him I'm here" "Mhm I got your back" he said then gave me a side hug and went on with his day.

I decided to go back to the hotel then my younger brother Jude texted me

A Bellingham?

Number idk

Hey come over to our hotel Trent keeps talking about you and Phil is on the verge to tell him your surprise

Y/n Arnold

Knew I couldn't trust him anyways I'll be coming what's the room number?

Number idk

His room number is 368, us including him are hanging out in Declan's room so just wait in there and tell us when your ready so we can send him down

Y/n Arnold

Alr brother I'll be there🤠

I got to their hotel and saw Jude waiting for me "I thought you were with him? " I said to him "Yea but I said I forgot my FIFA controller but yes here are the keys" he said handing me the keys "You boys and this damn FIFA" "Hey it's as addicting as your makeup" I gave him a slap on the back of his neck "Stop" "Owww" he said rubbing his neck. " how is England team ? " I asked "like older English men that love FIFA " He said smiling then I rolled my eyes and we both went to Trent's hotel room since Jude's was next to his. "Go send him down" I said then gave him a hug "ok y/n bye love you" "love you to" O said then opening Trent's room.

I decided to just wait in the bedroom that looks like Trent doesn't sleep in. I waited then heard a sigh and the door close. I waited till I heard a chip bag, then heard him put it away and went to his bathroom humming my favorite song.

I quickly went to his bedroom and laid on his bed. I heard the shower turn off after 10 minutes and saw the door open with Trent having a towel around his waist. He saw me and said "y/n? " he jumped up on me making me groan "missed you too" I said, as he hugged me. He removed himself making him go over me with both hands on each side of my head with him smiling. He pecked my face then kissed my lips, I kissed back. He pulled me on his lap and we were now making out.

Once we were done we talked about what we did without each other and the World Cup.

His smile is gorgeous..