Ansu Fati

Date made: 08-10-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating

Ugh I love this man, he's sooo underrated wish there was more stories of him😔

Third Person POV

As the final whistle blew and Spain celebrated their victory over Croatia in the Nation League, Y/n couldn't help but feel a surge of pride for her boyfriend, Ansu. She joined his family in giving him a warm group hug, congratulating him on the hard-fought win. However, sensing that Ansu needed some time with his loved ones after being apart for so long, Y/n made her way towards some of the Spain players to give him space. Unbeknownst to Y/n, Ansu's heart sank as he watched her engage in conversation with Pedri. Doubts began to creep into his mind, wondering if Y/n was truly happy for his success or if her interest had shifted elsewhere. Despite his initial happiness, a sense of disappointment started to overshadow his joy. Meanwhile, Y/n was simply being kind and considerate, wanting to ensure Ansu had quality time with his family while she engaged with the other players. Little did she know the effect it was having on Ansu's perception of their relationship.

When they got back to their hotel room Ansu was being anxious around her still the scene he was seeing just almost an hour ago, he wanted to say something about it but was also scared that he was just overthinking it. Y/n had noticed his strange behaviours and how he was zoning out, "Ansu, amor, ¿qué pasa?" (Ansu love, what's wrong?) she asked sitting next to him in bed "S/n, ¿tienes algún interés en Pedri?" (Y/n do you have any interest in Pedri?) Y/n's was worried on why he thought that so she said "¿Por qué dices eso?" (What no why do you say that?) "Porque estuviste con Pedri todo el tiempo y solo recibí una felicitación y un abrazo de tu parte." (Because you were with Pedri the whole time and I only got a congratulation and a hug from you..) Ansu said still having his head down a little worried to look at her "Aww amor, lo siento, no quise hacerte sentir así, solo pensé que querías pasar un tiempo con tu familia ya que ha pasado un tiempo" (Aw love I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like that, I just thought that you wanted some time with your family since it has been a while). Y/n pulled him into a hug which he gladly accepted "Lamento haber pensado así" (Im sorry that I thought like that). After some time with them getting cleaned up they were laying in bed with Y/n on her back and Ansu having his head on her chest, as she lightly traced shapes on his back saying how good he played, as his self-confidence went a bit up. As Ansu grew more tired he lightly muttered "Te amo" (I love you), after some time Y/n felt Ansu's breath get even so she decided since it was late enough that she would go to bed. "Te amo mi campeona" (I love you my champion) she said before giving him a kiss on his forehead.