Kai Havertz~Requested

Date made: 08-07-2023

Name: Anna
Status: Dating
Requested by: Brahim4ever

Third Person POV

As they wandered through the aisles, Kai and Anna had been tirelessly searching for new decor to spruce up their home. The weight of their day settled heavily upon them, like a burden too great to bear. Exhaustion began to weigh heavily on Anna, as her steps were growing slower as she followed Kai through the store. Sensing her exhaustion, Kai turned to her with a gentle smile and asked if she wanted to call it a day. Anna eagerly agreed, and they made their way to the checkout counter. Once they finished paying, Anna knew they parked very far from the entrance since the parking lot was packed. She groaned and Kai knew that she was not going to walk that far, so he proposed and offered "I'll carry you if you're that tired". Without hesitation, Anna accepted his offer, allowing him to lift her gently into his arms. With one hand supporting her lower back, and with one hand pushing the shopping cart, having her arms and legs wrapped around him. When they finally reached the car he looked at her face to see her asleep, he smiled and opened the car door and placed his princess in the seat, buckling her up but also making sure she was in a comfortable sleeping position.

Once he got done with putting the bags and cart away he got in the car and started it looking at his girlfriend peacefully asleep. The day had been filled with endless aisles and decisions, leaving them both drained. As they drove home, Kai stole glances at Anna, admiring her peaceful expression.

Once they got home it was sunset, Kai placed all the bags in the house and went to get Anna from the car, carrying her back in the house making sure to close the car door and their home door. He went upstairs with her still in his arms and brought her to their bathroom connected to their bathroom and ran them a bath, placing her on the counter, helping her get out of her clothes, waking up a little, he propped her up in a position that she wouldn't fall off, and took his clothes off. Then they went into the tub.

Once they got off the tub with her a little bit more awake they went to bed with her facing him and he was sleeping on his side.

He couldn't help but feel a surge of love for her, knowing that he would do anything to make her happy. In that moment, he realised how fortunate he was to have someone like Anna by his side. They may have been tired from their shopping expedition, but their hearts were full with the promise of a beautiful home and a lifetime of love together. He knew she would always be his princess. No. His queen. He knew he would be proposing to her very soon..

As he grew more sleepy, he pulled her in even more so her back was touching his shirtless chest, he held her protectively. Their house will remain undecorated for a little while longer, but it didn't matter. Together, they drifted into a peaceful slumber, knowing that no matter how challenging life may be, they could always find solace in each other's arms.