João Cancelo~Requested

Date made: 30-04-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Enemies to Lovers
Requested by: yourfavvlatina

Third Person POV

João and Y/n had never gotten along. They were always at each other's throats, arguing about everything. It seemed like they could never agree on anything.But something changed one day when they found themselves alone together in the locker room after a game. It was awkward at first since it was just João walking around shirtless grabbing his clothes and putting stuff in his bag while Y/n was just observing what he was doing (But mainly him). "Você vai parar de olhar para mim"(Are you gonna stop staring at me) He said catching her off guard his back facing her "Eu não sou"(I'm not) she said trying to figure out how he knew

"Realmente você tem olhado para mim desde que você está neste quarto"(Really you've been staring at me ever since you been in this room) "Estou olhando para o espaço"(I'm staring out in space) She said making something up

"Quando foi a minha parte de trás do espaço"(When was my back part of space) "Oh cale a boca você sabe o que quero dizer"(Oh shut up you know what I mean) She said. "Mhm, tem uma pergunta"(Mhm, got a question) "o quê?"(what?)

"Por que você me odeia?" (Why do you hate me?) "Eu poderia dizer o mesmo por que você me odeia?"(I could say the same why do you hate me?)

"Você não pode questionar a minha pergunta"(You cant question my question) "Mhm" She said making it go back to awkward silence.

"Eu gosto da sua roupa"(I like your outfit) He said now fully facing her and made her way over towards her, Y/n got butterflies just by hearing him but looking at him was something else. "Obrigado, esta pode ser uma das primeiras vezes que você disse algo legal para mim"(Thank you, this might be one of the first times you said something nice to me) She said moving out of the way so he can go put a shirt on.

"Apenas tome isso como um elogio"(Just take it as a compliment) He said with his back facing her smiling a little. Then went back to silence for a few seconds until she said "Você é um bom jogador"(You're a good player) "Realmente, obrigado" (Really, thanks) He said as his small smile grew.

When they were on the way to the parking lot she realized that she doesn't have a ride and would probably have to uber, João offered her a ride and she agreed. Once they were outside the cold Germany air hit her, which made her colder than what she was wearing thinking it would be alright to wear shortsleeves outside. João figured she was cold and took off his hoodie and gave it to her which she thanked him.

As they continued to spend time together, their feelings for each other began to evolve into something more than just friendship. They tried to ignore it at first, but eventually gave in to their attraction.Their relationship was complicated, though. They still argued and disagreed on many things, but now there was an underlying passion that fueled their arguments. They fought hard, but loved even harder.Despite the challenges they faced as a couple, João and Y/n were determined to make it work. They supported each other through thick and thin, through on the field and personal struggles off the field.Eventually, they decided to take their relationship public, much to the surprise of their teammates and fans. But João and Y/n didn't care what anyone else thought - they were in love, and that was all that mattered.They faced criticism and judgment from some corners of the media, but their love only grew stronger in the face of adversity. They knew that they were meant to be together, no matter what anyone else said.Years later, as they sat together watching their children play football on a sunny afternoon, Joao turned to Y/n and said, "Eu não posso acreditar que nós nunca nos odiamos" (I can't believe we ever hated each other). Y/n smiled and replied, "Nem eu. Mas estou feliz por termos encontrado o caminho de volta um para o outro"(Me neither. But I'm glad we found our way back to each other)

Allergies suck