Erling Haaland~Requested

Date made: 08-04-23

Name: Barbara
Stats: Dating
Requested

Third Person POV

Barbara and Erling were checking your suitcases and bags one last time before you guys had to go to the airport. Once your guys were done Barbara made sure they had their passports, Barbara holding them not trusting Erling since last time he almost lost his.

You guys were in the car him driving while Barbara being a passenger princess. You guys were listening to some of your favourite songs.

Once the pair got to the airport, you guys waited until your gate was open which was pretty boring but Barbara ended up sleeping on Erling until he said it's time for them to board the plane. Barbara went to sleep almost immediately when she sat in the comfy chair while Erling was left putting the suitcases up which he didn't mind. Erling watched a movie before going to sleep joining you.

Once you guys landed in Mexico you walked around until you saw your family waving at you "(Mamá or papá,) los extrañé" (Momma or Papa) I missed you guys) Barbara said hugging them

"Te hemos echado de menos a la miel" (We have missed you to honey) Your parent(s) said.

They hugged their daughter happy to see her come back to Mexico but of course they didn't forget her boyfriend Erling. "Erling ven aquí cariño" (Erling come here honey) Your parent(s) said kissing his cheek as a greeting. They always had a sweet spot for Erling ever since he became your boyfriend, your parent(s) always knew that he was the one ever since day 1.

"¿Cómo están ustedes?" (How are you guys?) Your parent(s) asked

"Estamos haciendo bien a la Sra. Y/l/n" (We are doing good Mrs. Y/l/n) Erling said smiling at your parent(s). You guys got to their house and started getting comfortable in your guys shared room. Until the couple got tired and laid down, Erling on his back having Barbara halfway on Erling giving him a loose hug, while he had one of his arms around her.

Throughout the week of them being in Mexico they had fun, took TONS of photos, ate a lot (But since Erling is a player he mainly tried to stay away from stuff he shouldn't eat). You guys were sad to leave but happy to return back home to England.