Ben Chilwell~Requested

Date made: 19-01-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Friends
Requested by: Stormy_Story_

You were always a Manchester United fan, you worked with the players ever you were 18 now here you are 24 years old, about to check out an another player Ben Chilwell. Let's just say you have been keeping your eyes on him🤭

Y/n POV

I was now setting up my station since I just got done with Antony and I needed to do Ben. Antony and I were talking then he randomly said about Ben having a crush in me, I didn't want to believe him but I did wanted to.

Ben and I had a flirty kind of relationship but we didn't kiss or anything, I heard a knock on the door which cut me out from my thoughts"come in" I said, as I heard the figure come in. I quickly grabbed the stuff so Ben wouldn't have to wait. I look to my left to see Ben sitting on the bench (idk what you call it, but it's like those things at the doctors and they make you sit down) "Alright Ben how's your ankle? " I asked getting some gloves on "It's doing amazing, can I go back to playing now" "nope I still need to check it" I said going over to him and start to take off the socks.

He must've thought I was really dumb since you could see his ankle puffed up like a balloon "have you been playing on your ankle? " I asked since 2 days ago it was fine but now it's 2x the size "no" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him then he sighed and said "ok fine I did but hey I couldn't help it" "Well then you must be fine with not being able to go out on the field for around 2 weeks" "what no! " "then I suggest you to stop playing on it and keep it up"

He sighed again then nodded, I went to the freezer to grab some ice and a bandage roller. I put his foot at a good spot so I can wrap it well, I felt him staring at me but I didn't say anything. "Ok well that's all" "alright thank you y/n" "you're welcome Ben" I said.

After around 2 minutes have passed I looked up to see Ben in front of me, I was confused on why he was still here but just assume he wanted something else "if you want a popsicle it's in the freezer" I said as I made my way past him to get ready for my next patient Rashford "Actually uhh.. I was wondering if I can get your number" "Really? " I said turning to him "Yes really" he said coming towards me smiling "I would love to Ben but I don't think I can do that" "Why not? It's just you giving me your number" he said.

I gave in and decided to give him my number, he asked me out to dinner at this restaurant. He was about to leave then I stopped him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave me a hug and then said his goodbye then left smiling.