Jude Bellingham

Date made: 31-01-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Friends to lovers

Y/n had been best friends with the Bellingham's ever since her and Jude (her best friend) had met. The 2 of them met when they were 4, Jude was a few weeks older than her.

They met through their moms, the 2 moms were best friends ever since primary. Which led to the 2 being inseparable they did everything together. They would talk about everything until one day Jude asked her an important question.

Third Person POV

15/11/2015

"So y/n I got a question" The 10 year old said "Go for it" Y/n said laughing "Do you like anyone" He asked with a serious face "Can't say anything" you said then Jude started laughing "No please tell me" "Alright maybe I do" "tell me who" " That wasn't part of the deal" Y/n said laughing "There was ni deal" which ended with the 10 year olds laughing harder, having their giggles fill the room.

Later on you were with Jobe talking to him

"So y/n do you like Jude" "Uhh well" the girl said starting to get nervous on what the 8 year old was asking. "Please tell me I don't tell anyone" the kid said and it's true he never told anyone secrets. "Ok well yes I do, I really like him" you said looking and the younger Bellingham he giggled then said "alright then imma okay some football" he said then went out of the room.

It was now 2019 the y/n/l/n and the Bellingham were both 16 and 15 (soon to be 16). The pair families were having a family dinner, Y/n got seated between Jobe and Jude. Jude on her left and Jobe on her right. The dinner was going well everyone was talking, the adults talking about adult stuff and Jude wanting to talk to y/n ever single second. Then he whispered something for only her to hear "wanna go somewhere with me? " he asked looking at her for a response she nodded while smiling which led Jude to smile "Ok are you two love birds done? " he asked then the 3 laughed.

Jude and Y/n we're washing the dishes Jude already told his mom that him and y/n were going in a walk which she allowed the pair to go since they were both old enough.

Here are the 2 young love birds walking around until they found a bench near a lake, it was beautiful but the sunset made it better. They sat down and sat in silence comfortable silence, Jude decided that he should make a move and put his arms around her, which made her lean on him having her head in his shoulders.

It was perfect but yet Jude was to scared to asked her the question. He's been wanting to ask her for over a month but yet he was to scared that it would end something. Everyone told him that you like him, he listened to then but yet never believed them.

After a while y/n got up and said "I think we should give Jude it's almost dark" she then was about to start walking but Jude grabbed her on the wrist softly but enough to pull her back to him.

She was confused on what he was doing, but waited. Jude looked down at her since he was 180cm (5'11) and Y/n was 162cm (5'4) (you can put your height if you want to). He had his hands in yours he looked at her, from her eyes to lips to everywhere. They both admired each other, there were only some people out but there was this old couple, they smiled looking the the pair they thought the 2 were a couple madly in love. Like how they were when they were younger.

They are interrupted by an calling sound which was from Y/n she sighed then said "sorry let me see who it is" she said leaving his hands then went to go answer. Jude sighed and grown quietly knowing that he had a big chance but didn't take it, he felt sad shout it but he didn't let that take over him. The day wasn't over yet and he still wanted to asked after months. Y/n can back and said "They said they want us back home in and hour and thirty" Jude nodded then the pair made their way somewhere else.

Jude had an idea so he brought y/n to a shop, where they bought some sweets, and some food. Y/n was confused but decided to just not asked and followed him. Jude being Jude he payed for the stuff even though y/n wanted to pay. Which made her a little bit sad, sucked she felt bad for him spending money. Which Jude ended up laughing and reassuring her that it's fine.

They were at some football pitch. Which no one was at since it was 21:37 (9:37). The pitch still had light and it was very bright.

They sat down and started talking and doing some trivia and asked some questions. You ate some strawberries (pretend they're clean) while Jude ate some Chocolates. You two were laughing about something he said. You turned to look at him to find him staring at you the third time this happened to you. The truth was you wanted to smash your lips on his, but didn't want to ruin anything between you two.

You got up about to go collect some trash to throw away but Jude was in front of your blocking you from getting trash. He held both of your hands in his hands and looked at you with love in his eyes. He then sighed then said "y/n we've been best of best friends for these past 12 years ever since that I start having feelings for you ever since we were 8, and every day for the past years they had been growing even more. You've been with me from my bad days to my good days. You make my day but seeing your or hearing for you.. And this is what you're doing to me" he said putting one of your hands on his heart. You felt it beating like crazy, just like your love for him. It took you a while to realize that Jude legit fucking confessed his feelings for you. You looked up at him to find him already looking for you with a nervous expression. You stood on your tippy toes and you put your lips in his soft, luscious, pink lips.

Jude moved his left land to your jawline/cheek and out his right in your waist. While you put both of your arms around his neck. You felt Jude smiled and you smiled too, you both pulled away to breathe for air and went back to kissing each other enjoying every moment of this.

Hey guys got a Jude one since it's been a while, anyways I need help I really don't know what players I should do for the next Imagine so give me some player ideas, LOVE YOU GUYS ❤❤❤