Viní Jr~Requested

Date made: 19-05-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by:im_loyal_to_vinicius

Vini Jr. and his girlfriend, Y/n walked into the big room hand in hand. There was this big event for the footballers and they got to bring a plus one. And as you could tell Vini chose Y/n. They were greeted with some drinks, Y/n was pretty nervous since the room was pretty much filled with tons of people, she even saw some ex players like Maldini, Zidane, Buffon, and exc. Vinicius then saw his Brasil teammates and gently pulled Y/n with him. Y/n hugged them and asked how they were doing while Vinicius was doing their bro hug. You weren't really listening to the conversation since you wanted to talk to the WAGS so Y/n whispered into his ear saying "Vou procurar e falar com a WAGS" (I'm going to go find and talk to the WAGS), Vinicius nodded and you made your way to the WAGS, "¡Hola S/n!" (hey Y/n!) They said and you guys started talking.

After a while you decided to go find Vinicius so you excused yourself and made your way to the spot Vinicius was last at. Until you heard a french accent say "Y/n?" Y/n turned and was met by the one and only Kylian Mbappé "Kylian!", she said hugging him which he hugged her back "Y/n comment allez-vous" (Y/n how are you?) "Je suis bonne et toi?" (I'm good and you?) she said pulling away "Je vais bien, comment va Vini ?" (I'm good, how's Vini?) and from that the conversation started.

Vini watched his girlfriend, Y/n, laugh with Kylian for what felt like hours. He knew he shouldn't be jealous - after all, she was just talking to a friend. But he couldn't help the knot in his stomach. He tried to focus on the event around him, but every time he glanced over at Y/n, his heart sank further. Y/n good see from the corner of her eye that Vini didn't look happy, so she said to him that she was gonna go find Vini and he nodded. She made her way over to Vini who was siting at a table by himself on his phone, Vini could feel her presence but decided to not talk to her since he wasn't in the mood. Y/n sat down next to him and looked at him to see what's wrong. "Você quer ir para casa"" (Do you want to go home?) Y/n asked, Vinicius shrugged his shoulders and left. Y/n sat their confused about why he was mad and started thinking, Did I do something wrong? Did something happened when I wasn't there? After a while she decided to go on her phone to cut some time, she decided to go find the WAGS. Until she bumped into someone, She turned her head and was met with Kylian once again she pair had a conversation until she saw Vini standing next to her from the corner of her eye. After a while Vini whispered in her ear and said "Eu quero ir para casa"(I want to go home) "Tem certeza? É muito cedo"(Are you sure? It's pretty early) Y/n said whispering back. Vini nodded and then she spoke to Kylian saying that she was pretty tired and that they were gonna leave.

Once they left and were in Vinicius car going home she could tell something was bothering him so she spoke up and asked him "Você está bem?" (Are you okay?) "Sim, com certeza por que eu não seria" (Yeah sure why wouldn't I be) he said but Y/n still didn't believe him.

When the couple were in their shared house, Y/n was downstairs getting and snack while Vini was upstairs still quiet, Y/n went upstairs seeing if Vinicius was ready to tell her what the problem was. When she reached their bedroom the door was slightly open, she opened it a bit more to be face with Vini's bare back, she walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. "você sabe que você pode me dizer como você está se sentindo" (you know you can tell me how you are feeling ) Y/n said hoping he would tell her, as she slightly started bringing him to their bed, so they could sit he sighed and said "É sobre Kylian" (It's about Kylian) "Kylian? E ele?" (Kylian? What about him?) She asked.

"Ele tinha o braço em volta da cintura, a maneira como ele olhava para você, a maneira como você ria das piadas dele. Além disso, eu basicamente fui deixado sozinho sozinho enquanto vocês dois estavam conversando" (He had his arm around your waist, the way he looked at you, the way you laughed to his jokes. Plus I was basically left alone all by myself while you two were chatting) He said confessing "Vini somos amigos e você sabe que-" (Vini we are friends and you know that-) Y/n said then got cut off "Eu sei que é apenas-"(I know it's just-) Vini said then got cut off by her

"mas Vini é completamente normal você ter ciúmes, mas eu quero que você saiba que você é o único homem que eu vou amar"(but Vini it's completely normal for you to be jealous, but I want you to know you are the only man I will love) She said then placed her lips on his lips "Eu te amo para Y/n"(I love you to Y/n) Vini said giving her an another kiss which led to them slowly making out. "Não posso acreditar que eu tenho você para mim" (Can't believe I have you to myself) Vini whispered enough for you to hear, which he was also looking at you with love in his eyes and went back to kiss you then you said "Eu deveria estar dizendo que olhe para você" (I should be saying that look at you), which made the two of you smiled looking at each other.