Vini Jr~Requested

Date made: 02-07-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested

As the rain got heavier, Y/n couldn't ignore the growing intensity of the storm. The thunderous crashes shattered her peaceful slumber, leaving her wide awake beside her boyfriend Vini. She slipped out of his arms, slowly trying not to wake him up, she then made her way to their kitchen.

The rain pounded against the windows; Y/n's heart raced with each lightning flash that illuminated the room. She needed something to calm her nerves. She decided to pour herself a drink of water

Vini woke up because he couldn't feel Y/n's warm body, he was wondering where she would be at 2 am, but then realised that it was raining, so he got out of bed still half asleep and made his way downstairs seeing that the kitchen lights were on. He made his way to the kitchen to see Y/n's back facing him while she looked out of the window seeing the rain getting heavier then lighter, going in a pattern. Vini walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist making her jump in surprise, "It's okay, the thundering will stop" Vini said placing a kiss on her neck, his strong presence brings her comfort. They stand by the kitchen window, watching as the rain pours down in torrents, the thunder rumbling in the distance. Vini directed her to their living room, with her still having the cup of water, Vini sat down on the coach and brought Y/ns back on his covered chest. Holding her. Y/n's tense shoulders relax as Vini's touch soothes her. She takes a deep breath, inhaling his familiar scent mixed. In that moment, she knows she is safe.

Vini whispers words of reassurance into her ear, his voice a gentle melody reassuring her that she's safe. Y/n turned around now having her head on his chest hugging him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers.

Y/n was sleeping in Vini's arms, while he was waiting a while before he would bring her to their bed. After a while he got up, with him carrying her to their room. He placed her on their bed before joining in, with her moving back into the same position they were on the couch, with her head listening to his heartbeats, and one of his hands covering her ear and the other around her waist.