Erling Haaland~Requested

Date made: 14-12-22

Name:Y/n
Stats:Dating

Y/n POV

Today Erling and I where going to go travel to Italy since we were in Norway to visit his parent's. The reason why is because it was World Cup season but for us it was vaca season. So we decided to pick Italy, which I'd my home country. We decided to go to Tropea, I only went there once and it was my older brother's wedding so we're excited.

We said our goodbyes to his parents "Aww y/n honey we'll miss you" his mom said giving me a tight hug. "Goodbye Mrs. Haaland I'll miss you" I said returning her the same hug. I then went over to say bye to his dad "bye y/n we'll miss you. Thank you for caring for him, I know he can be a handful" his father said whispering the last part to me. I laughed a little bit and we were on our way to the airport.

Haaland was driving while I was sitting in the passenger seat."I'll miss those two" I said looking out the window "They'll miss you more than they will miss me" he said "Aww ni they won't I bet they will miss you more" I said smiling. He smiled back at me and placed his hand on my thigh.

Once we got to the airport we got in Erling's private jet. Haaland needed to talk to his manager who was here. So they sat down in the front while I sat in the middle watching a movie. I was wearing Erling's hoodie while wearing some Nike sweatpants.

After like 2 hours of them talking Erling came over and sat next to me. He smiled at me while I did the same. I then layed my head on his shoulders watching the movie while Erling went on his phone. I later on closed my eyes a little bit since I wanted to 'rest them' which ended up me sleeping.

Erling later on woke me up so we can leave, he got our luggages and we went to our rented out car since we were staying at the Air bnb for 2 weeks. Erling let me drive and he went to sleep since he didn't have much rest on our flight. After a hour of us driving we got to the Air bnb, I grabbed our luggages so I can put them in the house before I wake up Erling. So we can just change and sleep. After I was done I woke up Erling "Erling honey time to wake up we're here" I said softly "mmm" he said humming. After a while he woke up and we got in the house, once we changed we got into bed he brought me into a big spoon position with his hands around my waist having his head in my neck.

Gosh I love my boyfriend..

thank you Echodelvina for this request. This is it for the Friday's post if you want to request something make sure to messages me, put it in the comments or the conversation!! ❤❤❤