Trent Alexander-Arnold PT 1

Date made: 22-07-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating

The day before their wedding

Third Person POV

Y/n and Trent were separated having to sleep in their own rooms, Y/n's room was on the other side of the hotel and Trent's was on the other side. How they got separated were their parents, the old tail where it was considered "unlucky" for the bride and groom to see each other the night before their wedding. The two were missing each other a ton, as Y/n was about to sleep, she heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Trent standing there shirtless with sweats on. Y/n immediately turned her face the other direction staring at the wall "Trent what are you doing here you should be in bed" Y/n said in a whispering but also loud voice, pulling Trent in the room and closing the door. "I missed you, I haven't seen you all day" "So you decided to see me at nighttime?" "Hey, it's hard to sleep without you in my arms" "I love you Trent but we shouldn't be seeing each other" "we aren't looking at each other we're just talking" "Trent you need to go to bed" "Okay" Trent said moving his way towards her bed, once he reached it he opened the sheet and sat down in them getting comfortable.

"Trent why are you still here" Y/n said going towards his spot, looking at the floor trying to not look at him. "Because I'm going to bed" Before Y/n could reply there was a knock on the door "Y/n who are you talking to?" Julianna, one of her bridesmaids asked, "I'm talking to no one, I'm just listening to a video" "Okay well you should get some sleep for your big day" she said going back to her room.

"We should go to sleep now, it is late" Trent said, while Y/n got up to turn the lights off and Trent turned her lamp on to at least get a little bit of light. Once Y/n was about to get in her spot Trent pulled her, and placed her on his lap, placing his hands on her hips. "Y/n look at me" "But we should be-" "Please look at me" Y/n turned her face to look at him, "Can't believe I'm marrying you" Trent said pulling her into a kiss, "I love you Y/n" "I love you too Trent" they said kissing each other. Once they pulled away Y/n said "Trent you should set an alarm so when they get here, they won't see you" "Yeah, I should" Trent said setting an alarm. Once he did, they got comfortable with Y/n having her head on his chest and arms wrapped around him and his arms wrapped around her. The couple went to bed knowing they will be spending the rest of their lives together, they've been through a lot with each other, through each other's ups and downs, but it brought them together even more knowing they will support each other through everything.

Guys should I make a part 2 with smut included??