Rodrygo Goes~Requested

Date made: 21-05-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: BlueberryMouse

Rodrygo tossed his body around the bed and was now facing his newlywedded wife, he looks at her sleeping face and smiles, admiring her beauty and grace. He felt her snuggling in his chest he places his head in her hair to smell the scent of the shampoo and conditioner she uses. He started to think about how they have grown closer with each passing day, hour, minutes, seconds. All the funny and positive memories that have happened in their life. He remembers how they met at a charity event for children, and how he was so nervous to talk to her, but she was so friendly and charming that he felt at ease. How she talked with so much joy and how passionate she is with her job, how they exchanged phone numbers and started texting each other every day, finding out that they had a lot in common.

He remembers how they went on their first date to a karaoke bar, and how they sang their favorite songs and laughed until their throats hurt. He remembers how they shared their first kiss in the parking lot, and how he felt butterflies in his stomach. How they traveled to different countries together, exploring new cultures and cuisines. When they visited Paris, Rome, and exc, when they both were free. He remembered when he proposed to her on a private beach, and how he held a ring in his hand and asked her to marry him, how she said yes with tears in her eyes, and how he hugged her and kissed her passionately.

When they planned their wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. Him tearing up seeing her walk down the aisle with her wedding dress, hugging the right places, her waist, her cleavage, the dress was made for her. They did lots of things the day on their wedding, exchanging vows, rings, passionate kisses, him twirling her around, throwing the bouquet, cutting their cake, thanking their guest.

How the night before Rodrygo surprising her for them to stay in a luxurious hotel room, making love. He feels so lucky to have her as his wife, his best friend, his soulmate. He gently kisses her forehead and whispers "Eu te amo" (I love you) in her ear. He wraps his arms around her and cuddles with her, feeling her warmth and heartbeat. He thinks to himself that this is the best morning of his life, and he can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

Short, but I like this one