Ross Stewart~Requested

Date made: 14-03-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Tagged: sophiewatson1777

Third Person POV

As Y/n helped her boyfriend to their shared apartment, trying to make sure he isn't putting pressure on his Achilles tendon. "Y/n I'm ok I can walk" Ross said trying to reassure Y/n that he fine even though he isn't. Y/n gave him some stare knowing he's lying but decides to see if he is alright. Once he out his foot down it did of course hurt him, once Y/n saw it she quickly helped him so he wouldn't damage it even more. Ross decided to let his worried girlfriend help him so he could get in their shared apartment and lay on the couch.

Once Y/n settled Ross on the couch she was there every second with him watching him, getting something he need, getting him food. "Y/n love, please stop running around the place it makes me dizzy, I don't need anything, please sit next to me" Ross said looking to see his girlfriend about to go into their bedroom but stopped and nodded. She made her way over to him and sat down next to him, debating to go cuddle him or not. Ross frowned seeing her hesitate on cuddling him so he readjust himself and laid his head on Y/n's lap. She covered them with a blanket and she laid her hands in Ross's hair and started playing with it, twirling with the few strands and massaging his scalp.

"Thank you" Ross said out of nowhere which made Y/n confused "For what? " "For being my girlfriend, for helping me feel better, taking care of me" Ross said, she could feel him smiling to himself "I love you Ross" "I love you to Y/n" "I can't wait to out a ring on your finger" he said to himself hoping Y/n didn't hear, but she didn't getting lost in her own thoughts.

Sorry for it being short but I really didn't know what to do, due to school most of these request will probably get posted one at a time so it might take a while for your guys request to get posted.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 131K READS AND OVER 1k VOTES!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS💗💗💗💗💗