Mason Mount

Date made: 26/11/2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating

Third Person POV

Mason Mount had been having a great season. He was playing with a confidence and joy that had propelled him to the top of his game. But it all came to a sudden end when he suffered a knee injury in the middle of a match.

The doctors said he would be out for a few weeks, but Y/n had a feeling it was going to be longer. She was worried about him, but all she could do was take care of him and support him in whatever way she could.

When Mason got home from the hospital, Y/n was there to greet him with a warm hug. She had stocked the house with all the food and supplies he would need and was determined to take care of him.

So here Y/n was, laying in bed with her fingers danceing across the keyboard, her eyes darting between the screen and Mason's peaceful face. The room was filled with a mix of determination and tenderness. Y/n was a hardworking online employee, and she was used to it being her world. But when Mason Mount was injured, she suddenly found herself with a new priority.

Mason shifted slightly, wincing in pain, but Y/n didn't miss a beat. She reached out, gently caressing his cheek, whispering words of comfort. Mason was laying on her stomach, with her laptop open in front of her. She tried to focus on her work, but Mason was looking at her with his big brown eyes. He wanted her attention, but he knew she had a job to do. So he stayed quiet and fiddled with the hem of her shirt, waiting patiently for her to finish.

Y/n was grateful for his patience, but she still felt guilty for not being able to give him the attention he deserved. She wanted to give him her undivided attention, but she also had to make sure her job got done. She continued to work, but she would sneak peeks at Mason from time to time, ensuring he was comfortable and not in pain.

After a few hours, Y/n was finally done with her work. She shut her laptop and placed it aside, then turned her attention to Mason. She asked him if he needed anything, and he shook his head no. But she knew he wanted her attention, so she stayed by his side and comforted him.

Mason was grateful for Y/n's help and her unwavering love. He knew he couldn't demand her attention, but he was glad she took the time away from her job to take care of him. They spent the rest of the day together, talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company.

Y/n had never felt so content and happy. She was glad she was able to take care of Mason and still be successful in her job.

After a few days, Mason's knee was feeling much better. He could stand and walk around, but he still needed to take it easy. Y/n took this opportunity to give him her full attention.

The weeks passed quickly, and soon enough, Mason was back on the pitch, playing with the same joy and confidence as before. Y/n watched proudly from the stands, knowing that she had helped him get there.