Arda Güler

Date made: 04-11-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating

Third Person POV

Arda Guler's heart raced as he watched his teammates run across the expansive green field. The sound of their laughter and the thud of their boots hitting the ground filled the stadium. For the past few months, Arda had been nursing an injury, but today was different. Today, he was eager to finally play his first match for Real Madrid. Ever since Arda received the offer to join Real Madrid, he had been filled with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. It had been his dream since he was a little boy, kicking a worn-out football around the streets of Istanbul. He had worked tirelessly to reach this point in his career, and now, he was just moments away from living out his ultimate dream. However, Arda's eagerness to prove himself had gotten the better of him. When he had sustained his injury, he had pushed himself to recover as quickly as possible. He had pushed through the pain, attended countless physiotherapy sessions, and followed every piece of advice from his medical team. But as his girlfriend, Y/n, always reminded him, healing took time. Y/n had been by Arda's side throughout his recovery journey, providing unwavering support and a listening ear. She understood his burning desire to play, but she also knew the importance of patience and rest. Y/n believed that if Arda didn't allow himself the time to heal properly, he wouldn't be able to perform at his best when the moment finally arrived. One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Arda sat in his apartment, his mind filled with anticipation and anxiety. He stared at the photograph of his younger self, holding a football trophy, and couldn't help but feel a twinge of doubt. What if he wasn't ready? What if he let down his teammates, his fans, and himself? Y/n entered the room, her steps soft and gentle. She understood the weight of Arda's dreams, for she had her own aspirations too. Y/n had always admired Arda's dedication and talent, but she also knew the importance of caring for oneself. "Arda," Y/n said, her voice calm and soothing. "Bunun senin için ne kadar önemli olduğunu biliyorum, ama dinlenmezsen iyileşmeyeceğini unutmamalısın. Oyuna geri dönmek aceleyle yarardan çok zarar verebilir."(I know how much this means to you, but you need to remember that if you don't rest, you won't heal. Rushing back into the game could do more harm than good.) Arda looked into Y/n's eyes, seeing the love and concern reflected within them. He realized that he had been so consumed by his desire to succeed that he had neglected his own well-being. Y/n's words grounded him, reminding him of what truly mattered.Arda nodded and putted her world into his mind "Yavaşlamanız gerekiyor. Düzgün bir şekilde iyileşmek için kendinize zaman tanımanız gerekir. Real Madrid her zaman orada olacak, ancak sağlığınız ve esenliğiniz her şeyden önce gelir" (You need to slow down. You need to allow yourself the time to heal properly. Real Madrid will always be there, but your health and well-being come first) Y/n said going over to him, giving him a kiss on his cheek before sitting down next to him, placing a hand on his thigh."Bana bunu hatırlattığın için teşekkür ederim."(Thank you for reminding me of that.) Arda said, leaning onto her, to reach her hands, before holding them. Arda made a promise to himself that day. He would dedicate himself to his recovery, following his medical team's advice without hesitation. He understood that every day of rest was a step closer to his ultimate goal of playing for Real Madrid. As weeks turned into months, Arda's injury gradually healed. He took the time to strengthen his body, both physically and mentally. During this period, Y/n stood by his side, providing unwavering support and encouragement. Finally, the day arrived when Arda received the green light from his medical team. It was a beautiful sunny day, the air filled with the promise of a fresh start. Arda stepped onto the field, the grass beneath his boots, and the crowd erupted in cheers. As Arda played his heart out on the field, he felt a sense of gratitude wash over him. He was grateful for his injury, for it had taught him the importance of patience and perseverance. It showed him that sometimes, the path to success required slowing down and taking care of oneself. Arda's journey with Real Madrid was not without its ups and downs, but he always carried with him the lessons he had learned during his recovery. And through it all, Y/n remained his constant pillar of support, reminding him that rest was just as important as determination and hard work. And so, Arda Guler's story unfolded, not only as a player for Real Madrid but also as someone who understood the value of rest and self-care. He had learned that if he didn't rest, he wouldn't heal, but if he did, he could achieve greatness.