Alejandro Balde~Requested

Date made: 26-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Friends to lovers
Requested by: azzzz10937

Being childhood best friends you and Alejandro also known as Balde had been through everything together from best to worst moments. Both of your parents had been shipping you guys together ever since you guys were younger. But Blade did the old move when you guys were 4 that he hurt his cheek and you kissed his cheek, yourself feeling bad for him.

Balde hasn't never been a relationship before, you never knew why because tons of girls would ask for his number and her would reject them. He never told you why. And neither have you been in a relationship because you've been liking this guy for your whole life. Can you guess who. Yes your boy best friend and childhood best friend Alejandro Balde. And he felt the same but never say anything thinking you would reject him but worse that you would leave the Spaniard.

But today was the day were he would confess his feelings

Age here: 16
Season: Winter
Date: 25/12/2019

Third Person POV

It was Christmas and you and Balde's family where hanging out. You guys could barely talked to each other since each family member kept asking or kept talking to you. Finally you went to go get a drink in the kitchen, you sat on the stool looking through the crowd of family members trying to find the curly head. Until you felt someone sit next to you which caught your attention "Finalmente te encontré" (I finally found you). The 16 year old said which made you smile "Sé que está tan lleno aquí" (I know it is so crowded in here)

" ¿Quieres salir a caminar?" (Wanna go on a walk) he asked

"Seguro" (Sure) you said getting up but realise that you don't have a hat, scarf or gloves since you spent a few nights with his family. Blade saw you with only your jacket on and quickly made his way back to his room to go get the stuff you needed. You wondered what took him long until you saw him with some stuff in his hands. "Aquí" (Here) he said placing the stuff on the table and taking his gloves off. Slowly putting on his scarf first around your neck which smelled exactly like him, then his hat which also smelled like him, and his gloves on your hands. His hands were a bit bigger than your so it did feel loose.

"Gracias" (Thank you) you said looking at home high made him smile and out his gloves on. "De Nada"(You welcome) and gently grabbed you hand into his and opened then closed the door. Leading you somewhere.

Alex led you guys to a park and you guys started having a snow ball fight the two of you laughing and giggling. You two were having fun until you slipped on ice which Alex tried to help but ended up falling with you him on top you on bottom. Both of his arms were on wait here side of your head. You looked at him feeling butterflies in your stomach, looking into his brown eyes.

The timing and place was perfect. It was snowing, no one was around since they were with family members, you guys were in your world looking at each other scanning each other features.

You two started leaning in until you guys stopped. Your noses were touching the others and one move your lips would touch the others. Blade made the move and kissed you his soft plumped lips on your felt amazing. You put your hands around his neck bringing him closer to you. Until you guys pulled away looking at each other eyes. His eyelashes and brows were covered with snow but mainly his eyelashes which made his eyes look for majestic. He whispered to you even though people weren't around. "Te amo" (I love you) "Te quiero también" (I love you to) you said looking at him and his slightly red cheeks and nose due to the cold weather.

"No, te amo, desde que éramos pequeños, he amado todo de ti, desde tu risa, hasta tu personalidad, hasta ti. La chica de mis sueños. La chica frente a mí teniendo mi corazón, mi atención, mi felicidad" (No I love you, ever since we were little, I've love everything about you from your laugh, to your personality, to you. The girl of my dreams. The girl in front of me having my heart, my attention, my happiness) he said confessing.

"Serás mi novia Y/n Y/ln " (will you be my girlfriend Y/n Y/ln)

He looked at you hoping to say something but you were in shock. But knocked out of it after you realized your dream was coming true. You gently put your lips on his which led to you guys kissing again which made him smile then you smiled to. Once you guys pulled away you stared at each others eyes one last time him placing a kiss on your neck then cheek then nose then mouth one last time until you felt snow on you which made you gasped saying "Alex! " which ended into you guys laughing.