Kylian Mbappé

Date made: 06-06-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating

Third Person POV

Kylian Mbappé had been planning his proposal to Y/n for months. He wanted it to be perfect, just like their love story. He knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and he couldn't wait to make her his wife.

He decided to propose on a trip to the Maldives, where they could enjoy some much-needed relaxation after a long season of soccer. Kylian booked a private villa on the beach, complete with candles and rose petals leading up to the bed.

On the night of the proposal, Kylian took Y/n out for a romantic dinner on the beach. They watched the sunset together, holding hands and talking about their future plans. Kylian could barely contain his nerves as he waited for the right moment to pop the question.

After dinner, they walked back to their villa, where Kylian had set up a surprise for Y/n. He led her into the bedroom, where she was greeted by the sight of candles and rose petals everywhere. The room was dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background. Kylian got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket. Y/n gasped as she realized what was happening.

Tears streamed down her face as Kylian said to her confessing "À partir du moment où je t'ai rencontré, j'ai su que tu étais celui qu'il me fallait. Tu es resté avec moi depuis le début de ma carrière de footballeur, nous avons eu des hauts et des bas, mais nous n'avons jamais laissé cela entraver notre relation. Tu es mon âme sœur, ma meilleure amie et l'amour de ma vie. Je sais que c'est un grand pas pour nous deux, mais mon amour veux-tu m'épouser?" (Y/n from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one for me. You sticked with me since the beginning of my football career, we had some ups and downs but we never let that get in the way of our relationship. You are my soulmate, my best friend, and the love of my life. I know this is a big step for the both of us but, my love will you marry me?). "Oui Kylian, oui je vais t'épouser" (Yes Kylian, yes I will marry you) she said. Kylian got up from his knee and kissed her, feeling her salty tears, once they pulled away

Kylian slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto her finger, and they kissed once again passionately under the moonlight.

The rest of their trip was filled with romance and celebration. They went snorkeling in crystal-clear waters and enjoyed candlelit dinners on the beach every night. They talked about their future together and made plans for their wedding day.

When they returned home from their trip, they were greeted by friends and family who were overjoyed at their engagement news. Kylian and Y/n spent the next year planning their dream wedding, which was held in Paris surrounded by loved ones.

The wedding was a beautiful celebration of their love, with heartfelt speeches and lots of dancing. Kylian and Y/n looked into each other's eyes and knew that they were meant to be together forever.

As they drove away from the reception to their house, Kylian held Y/n close and whispered in her ear, "Je t'aime plus que tout au monde"(I love you more than anything in this world) She smiled and kissed him, knowing that they had a lifetime of happiness ahead of them.