Rúben Dias~Requested

Date made: 06-08-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Strangers to lovers
Requested

Year:2022

Third person

Y/n, the talented owner of a flourishing clothing brand and also stadium manager of Man City stadium, embarked on an exhilarating summer trip to the vibrant landscapes of Ibiza, Spain. With her sketchbook and iPad, working on some designs, planning on people to model clothes and when they should.

It was 18 (6pm) in the afternoon and Y/n spent her whole day basically working on her designs even though she was on vacation, as time past Y/n's exhaustion crept over her, she tried her best to fight it off, but she said to herself she'll close her eyes for 5 minutes and will go back to working. 

At 5am she suddenly woken up from her nap, Y/n groggily attempted to drift back into dreamland. But she couldn't, leaving her wide awake. Determined not to waste her time, she resolved to go see the sunrise that at the nearby beach. Slipping on a pair of comfortable sandals, Y/n ventured towards the shore wearing her pjs. The soft sand cushioned each step as she made her way through the darkness. she found a nice spot and settled onto the cool sand, patiently awaiting the first rays of dawn.

The sun slowly started coming up but as minutes past she got colder regretting to wear a sweater, she placed her hands around her arms trying to warm her up, until she heard a voice "Here you seem cold" the man said to her. She looked up to see Rúben Dias taking off his hoodie, she of course knew him, but she pretended she didn't "Are you sure? What about you? " "I'll be fine" he said handing it to her "Thank you" she said smiling at him patting the spot next to her for him to sit down "What are you doing here at this time? " He asked "I couldn't sleep so I decided to come down to see the sun rise. You? " "Same" he said. They ended up seeing the sun rise and having a long conversation. After a while they both got tired and got each other's phone numbers and ever since that they've been good friends. Y/n wanted to hide their friendship from the paparazzies even though they are friends. 

A Few Months Later...

As time passed Y/n and Ruben got closer, with them developing feelings for each other. Ruben asked her on a date, which she accepted, and Ruben took the chance to ask her to be his girlfriend which she of course said yes. Once they were together, they got closer which mean they were basically everywhere together, getting the media wondering if they were more than friends. 

They weren't thinking of announcing their relationship any time yet. Until the Champions League Final, Y/n of course came to Turkey to support Ruben and Man City.

The Champions League Final

Y/n got ready wearing this: