Eden Hazard~Requested

Date made: 08-01-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: loves-a-lot-10

Your best friend Vini Jr. invited you to this event, you accepted it knowing he wanted you to be there, yes he did beg you to come. You decided to wear this:

(You decided to wear white heels)

Y/n POV

Once I was done Vini got to my apartment and let himself in, once he saw you fixing your heels he said "wow te ves impresionante t/n" (wow you look stunning y/n) he said coming over to hug you. "ay gracias Vini" I said hugging him back then went over to fix his tie since he did it wrong and it was crooked. Once I finished fixing it, I grabbed my bag and phone, and now we were on our way to the event.

Once you to left he told you who will be there, you were bouncing your leg getting scared, since you're a shy person. Vini could tell you were scared so he started telling you how they would love you, you felt a little calmer but still very nervous. Vini promise to get you icecream since you've been wanting some lately, Vini told you he will be next to you. The thing is Vini never let you meet his teammates mainly because he didn't want them to flirt with you, and also because he didn't want to get your heart broken from one of them.

When you to got there Vini opened your door and walked you to the door, It was like a size of a art museum, we saw guards, they smiled at Vini and I and let us in. Once we were in I saw Real Madrid's coach Carlo Ancelotti, he came to us and greeted us, (he already know who you are since met him) "Ahh Vini y t/n como estas?" (Ahh Vini and y/n how are you to?) "Lo estamos haciendo muy bien entrenador, ¿usted?" (We're doing great coach, you?) Vini said smiling at him "Estoy bien, ahora diviértanse ustedes dos" (I'm doing well, now go have fun you two) He said.

We made our way and I saw 3 of his teammates, "Ahh entonces tu debes ser el famoso t/n" (Ahh so you must be the famous y/n) Benzema said " si ese soy yo" (Yep that's me) I said, the 3 men brought me into a side hug "Puede que ya nos conozcas" (You might already know us) Benzema said "eres tan arrogante" (Your so cocky) Vini said laughing a little.

An hour had past and Vini left me alone for so far 21 minutes, I've been looking around getting overwhelmed, I needed to get out of this crowd since there was a lot of people. I've walked for 5 more minutes, then I found a door leading outside. There was nobody out so I went to go find a bench, I sat there quietly with my hands on my face. Trying to breath in and out, I felt a arm go around my back and a man said, "Vamos, respira conmigo, ahora exhala... bien, sigamos haciendo esto, ahora inhala, exhala" (Come on breathe in with me, now breathe out.. good let's keep doing this, now breathe in, breathe out) he said keeping doing it with me until I was calm.

"Gracias, ¿por qué estás aquí?" (thank you, why are you out here?) I said looking at the man to find out he was Eden Hazard

"En cualquier momento, podría hacerte la misma pregunta, sobre por qué una chica linda como tú está aquí sola." (Anytime, I could ask you the same question, on why a pretty girl like you are out here alone) he said smiling at me

"Solo estaba esperando que mi amigo regresara, ya que me dejo solo, y no pude encontrar el suyo, asi que sali a tomar aire fresco..tu?" (I was just waiting for my friend to get back, since he left me alone, and I couldn't find his so I went out to get fresh air..you?) I said explaining

"Aire fresco, ¿puedo hacer una pregunta?" (Fresh air, may I ask a question?) Eden asked

"Ve a por ello" (Go for it) I replied to the man next to me

"¿Quien puede ser tu amigo?" (Who may be your friend?" he said looking at me

"lo conoces bastante bien" (You know him pretty well)

"¿Es mi compañero de equipo?" (He's my teammate?) he asked

"Sí, Viní" (Yep, Viní)

"Entonces, ¿debes ser el famoso t/n?" (So you must be the famous y/n?)

"Si ese soy yo" (Yeah that's me) I said

"Escuché muchas cosas buenas sobre ti" (Heard a lot of nice things about you) he said smiling at me

"oh realmente lo que pueden ser?" (oh really what may they be?) I asked smiling at him

"Tendrás que preguntarle a Vini sobre esa pregunta" (You'll have to ask Vini about that question) he said.

That's when I knew it was a start to a new friendship..