Neymar Jr~ Will You?

Date made: 04-12-22

Name:Y/n
Stats:Dating

Y/n POV

I was getting ready since my boyfriend Neymar Jr wanted to bring me out on a cute dinner. It's been awhile since we've gone out due to his busy schedule and mine. I decided to wear this dress

 I decided to wear this dress

I also did a simple makeup. Once I was ready I walked downstairs to see Neymar on the phone. He saw me and said "Eu tenho que ir, podemos falar sobre isso mais tarde?" (I have to go can we talk about this later?) After a few seconds he said "OK, tchau" (ok bye) he then hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. He went towards me and kissed my hand which made me giggled a little. "vamos meu amor" (let's go my love).

We got to this place and it was a beach restaurant. Paparazzi were scattering around our car taking photos. Me and Neymar were struggling to get in but we managed to. "Hello welcome do you have a reservation? " "Yes yes uhh the name Neymar" "Ahh yes come". We followed her and she brought us to this table that has a perfect view of the beach. It had no people around us. It was just us.

After a while of eating our food Neymar offered to take photos for me even though he doesn't like that. After some photos he gave me my phone. I turned with my back facing the door of the restaurant I was on the glass railing looking at the view. After looking at the photos me and Neymar were admiring the view in silence. After a while we started talking " This view is to die for" I said looking at it. I got confused since Neymar hasn't said anything for the last few minutes so I looked to my right and he wasn't there. I turned around and I gasped.

"Y/n I've loved you ever since we were kids. You were always bright and always looked on the good side when things were bad. You always comforted me when I needed it. You were always my first option when I needed someone to talk to and even by hearing your voice I've always felt better. I know I have a short temper and stuff like that but you've always help me stop them. You were always the angel in my eyes and everyone else's, you were always nice to others even if they weren't nice to you. And I know I don't seem worth it but will you make me the happiest man of the world. And will you marry me? "

I was already crying when he started and I nodded a lot and said "yes Amor yes" he got up from his knees and out the ring on my ring finger and we both kissed.