João Félix~Requested

Date made: 10-06-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested by: nyalivelife

Third Person POV

Sunlight filtered the room, through the open window, as the curtains went forward and backwards. The soft Portugal breeze filled the room, with the smell of spring flowers. They were in Portugal enjoying their summer vacation.

There was Y/n slowly waking up, from her deep sleep, seeing her beautiful Portuguese boyfriend João sleeping peacefully. She was lying on his chest/bicep, his steady breathing that lift you up then brings you back down slowly. She could hear his heartbeat. She looked at him seeing him smiling a little bit wondering what he was dreaming about. She smiled to herself thinking about how lucky she is, she looked at his features from his full, dark eyelashes, to his Kobi color lips, to his dark brown hair with a mix of light brown. All Y/n wanted to do is just kiss him everywhere on his face, she loves him so much, everything about him, even though he could be sometimes hard to deal with she still loved him, even when he's angry, even when he is jealous, she loves him. She loves how much he cares and shows his feelings from being protective and jealous to being clingy and always wants to be around her every single moment. He's her everything and Y/n is his everything. They are each other's heavens. She traced shapes around his chest, making him move a bit since he was ticklish, then left her hands on the part of the skin his heart was beating from. She felt his left arm move going to where her hand was on his chest, still having part of his left arm around her back and his right still around her waist. Then there was a big breeze of air which made Y/n shiver a bit, which made João chuckled a bit and pulled the light comforter over you a bit.

Y/n thought's were interrupted by the Portuguese man, "You're staring" he said which Y/n could hear his raspy morning voice with a mix of his Portuguese accent. She could see him peeking his eye's open making his dark brown eyes look a little bit lighter since the sun was reflecting on his face. As he was readjusting his position so he could see Y/n better "Cause you're pretty" she said, "Are men not allowed to be pretty?" João said which made Y/n look at his lips, seeing the Kobi pink look pretty in the sunlight, seeing the way his lips move after ever word he says "Don't ask me that question, men can be pretty and you are for sure first in my opinion" Y/n said  "Good, so I won't have to worry about you staring at other men" João said looking at your eyes to your lips then leaned in to kiss you on your lips, it was passionate and long, letting Y/n have both hands on his chest and now both of João's arms around her waist letting them rest on her back.

They pulled away looking at each other knowing that they want to spend the rest of their lives together and make more happy memories.