Jamal Musiala~Requsted

Date made: 24-05-23

This chapter will contain smut

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by:BlueberryMouse

Third Person POV

Jamal has always been an overprotective boyfriend over Y/n. He loved her a lot and didn't like sharing her even if one of Y/n guy friends hug her it makes him mad.

But you and Jamal had been fighting for a couple of days until one day which is today you guys completely lashed out at each other. It all started from Jamal, him being too overprotective for your liking, you knew it was him being him but sometimes it does get hard to hang out with friends especially your guy friends who have no intention of having a thing for you.

"Y/n it was so obvious the way he was touching you he basically had his hands all over y-" "He was HUGGING me!!" Y/n said cutting him off while rolling her eyes. Jamal didn't mind a lot of things but what he probably did that was second was cutting him off, he felt like if someone cuts him off there's no point in talking. He sighed and said "Y/n you don't underst-" Jamal said getting cut off by Y/n "NO I DO UNDERSTAND" "You are jealous over a stupid friendly hug" Y/n said raising her voice after every word. After a while in their fight Y/n said something she regretted instantly to Jamal, which made him say something probably even worse to Y/n.

Y/n made her way to their bedroom and packed a bag filled with clothes and stuff that she will need. "Wo zum Teufel gehst du hin?" (Where the fuck are you going?) Jamal said following Y/n to the door "Irgendwo anders duh" (Somewhere else duh) Y/n said leaving his apartment. She sighed and decided to go to her best friend Eleonora.

She did have a few tears in her eyes but tried her best to not make them fall. She knocked on the door, which it opened to see Eleonora standing there wondering why Y/n would be knocking on her door at 22:30 at night, then that's when she realised something was wrong "aw bambina vieni qui" (Aww baby come here) she said opening her arms. Which Y/n jumped into her arms already feeling a little better, she loved Eleonora. She was always the person to make Y/n feel better.

Eleonora sat with Y/n down on the couch, "So what did that dumbass do?" Eleonora asked "He was being jealous over a stupid friendly hug" "Questo ragazzo e la sua gelosia" (this guy and his jealousy) Eleonora mumbled under her breath, the rest of the night Eleonora comforted Y/n even though she was on the verge to sleep, she even offered Y/n to stay with her.

3 Days later..

Y/n and Jamal haven't made contact in the last few days. But today Eleonora decided that it would be a good idea to set Y/n on a date to make Jamal jealous. So Y/n decided to post her hanging out with Oliver. Oliver was nice to her but she found him a bit boring, he was serious about stuff. While Jamal who just saw her Insta story he immediately texted her to come to his place. Y/n got a text from Jamal and opened it with the message saying 'Come to my place' she ignored it and left him on read, she was about to close her phone until he texted her again saying 'this is serious'. Y/n grew worried about, she was in love with him and she knew him for a long time to know any moment he's breathing he isn't dead ass serious unless it's actually something to be serious about. So Y/n excused herself from Oliver saying that her mom needed her to come home, which he nodded and said that he needed to go to a meeting too.

Once Y/n got to his apartment complex she knocked on his door and waited, the door opened and she felt hands placed on her hip and belt loops, pulling her in and closing the door. Before Y/n could say anything she felt familiar lips on hers, having her back on the marble counters for a moment you were getting into it but then you realise and place your hands on his chest pushing him back, "So why did you texted me saying this is serious, because to me this isn't serious one bit" "It is serious because why the hell are you on a date with some random guy?" "It's none of your damn business" You said leaning on the counter crossing your arms "It pretty much is my damn business you're my girl" he said staring at you which you stared back until you couldn't hold eye contact, you scoffed and made your way to his front door. But before you could you felt a hand on your wrist pulling you back, pushing you into the wall feeling Jamal's big, veiny hand on your neck, you closed your eyes and felt him leaning in until there's just a millimetre between your and his lips and your breath hitches. "Open your eyes" he said which you did meeting his dark brown eyes, you then looked at his lips seeing how close they were, and one move will make them touch each other. You stared back at him to see staring at you. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. He removed his hand from your neck sliding it down to your waist, your hands went around his neck. "Springen" (Jump) he said, which you did. Having your legs wrapped around his waist, you guys instantly went back to making out.

Before she knew it she was being placed on their bed, she started to remove his shirt making him pull away from your lips pulling the shirt off, and taking his shorts and boxers off leaving him completely naked, he immediately removed all of your clothes, except your red lingerie set. You felt him Jamal pulling her thong down, placing his hot breath over her wet, dripping core. Jamal wasted no time burying his face between Y/n's legs, hungrily devouring them with each lick and suck.

The sound of Jamal's tongue swirling around Y/n's clit filled the room. She let out a moan, her hands gripping tightly onto his hair, while Jamal's fingers dug into Y/n's hips as he continued to devour her. He couldn't get enough of the way she tasted, sweet and salty all at once. Her moans filled his ears, growing louder and more desperate spurring him on to explore every inch of her with his tongue. Y/n's hands tangled in Jamal's hair, pulling him closer as she writhed beneath him, he could feel her getting wetter by the second. Urging him on until she finally exploded with pleasure, trembling against his mouth. Jamal didn't stop until Y/n was completely spent, savouring the taste of her on his tongue. He pulled away from her, kissing her, letting her taste herself from his tongue. Y/n moaning wanting to let him know that she wants more, but Jamal being Jamal he decided to tease her by telling her what she wants, "What do you want?" he whispered in his ear. "You" She said, "You do have me", "Don't be a tease" "I'm not I don't know what you want" he said kissing her neck "I want you in me" She said which Jamal did as she requested, not letting her have enough time to adjust to his member before he started moving at a fast pace making her moan his name, his hands pushing deeply on her hip that will leave marks, while her hands were on his back scratching it that will leave red marks on it for days to come that will remind him of this moment.

Jamal unhooked Y/n's bra making her breast bounce at how rough he was moving in her. Jamal could see by her face and her whimpers and moans that she was going to come, he helped her by placing his fingers over her clit rubbing it in circles which pushed her over the edge making her cry his name. Jamal continues this, making her come once more.

He could see how exhausted she was, but she was determined to make him feel pleased too, hands gripping her hips tightly, guiding her movements and urging her on. As she reached the peak of her pleasure for the fourth time that night, she collapsed onto his chest, exhausted but satisfied.

But Jamal wasn't done yet. He knew exactly how to please her and make her come again. With a gentle touch, he helped her bounce even more, leaning over to hold the bed frame while she rode him hard.

As their passion intensified once more, they pushed each other further towards the edge until finally, they both reached a climax that left them breathless and completely spent.