Ansu Fati

His smile is soo cuteeee😪🤚🏾

Date made: 31-10-2023

Name:Y/n
Status:Dating

HAPPY 21 BIRTHDAY TO MY MANN! ❤

Third Person POV

As the sun's golden rays filtered through the curtains, Y/n tiptoed into the kitchen, determined to surprise Ansu on his special day. Today was October 31st, and it marked Ansu's (her fiance) birthday. With a heart full of love, Y/n set about preparing a homemade breakfast fit for a king.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as Y/n skillfully whipped up their favorite dishes. Pancakes sizzled on the griddle, and the sound of sizzling (turkey) bacon danced in harmony with the cheerful melody playing softly in the background.

With breakfast ready, Y/n carried the tray upstairs to their bedroom. Opening the door gently, she found Ansu still cocooned in the warmth of their sheets. Tenderly, she sat down beside him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, whispering "Good morning and happy birthday to my birthday boy" in his ear.

Ansu stirred, rubbing his eyes sleepily before meeting Y/n's gaze with a smile that melted her heart "Good morning sweetheart" Ansu said, his Spanish accent mixing with his morning voice. Together, they made their way downstairs and settled at the table adorned with balloons and confetti - a celebration awaiting its time.

Y/n handed Ansu three beautifully wrapped presents, excitement twinkling in her eyes. She watched as he unwrapped each gift with childlike glee, cherishing every moment shared between them.

But there were many more surprises yet to come; an entire day dedicated to celebrating Ansu's existence and their love for one another.

Throughout the day they were with each other, going to places to do things that Ansu wanted to do with Y/n.

When it was close to dinner they both started getting ready to go meet up with Ansu's family, Ansu decided to wear a black button up with some black shorts. While Y/n wore:

 While Y/n wore:

Or