Erling Haaland~Requested

Date made: 19-01-34

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: Jackharlowsbluetux

The Man City team decided to meet up at a festival, they invited you and Erling to come. Which you both gladly accepted, but what happens if one of his teammates start flirting with you?

Y/n POV

Me and Haaland were now getting ready to go out, to the festival, you decided to wear this:

(You can change if you want)

Erling decided to wear something simple jeans, a plain black, with a sweater. We were all ready and set to go leave, "where are we gonna meet them? " "umm I'm pretty sure at the parking lot so then we can all go in there together" "ohh alright" I said. We then made our way to the car, Erling decided to drive while I sat on the passenger side, telling him the directions since the place was around 50 minutes away and we didn't want to get lost.

Once we got there we had to look for a few minutes seeing were the group was but then we saw them, "There you two are, we were thinking of ditching you guys" Foden said dapping Erling (I dont know what to call it so I'll call it that) "Rude" I said going over to hug the WAGS (Wives And Girlfriends). Erling gave the girls some side hugs while I talked to the guys, since I haven't really had a proper conversation with them. Jack pulled me into a hug, which I got a little confused but hugged him back. Once we pulled away we started talking, the group were ready to go inside to festival so we started making our way there, I saw Erling looking at me and Jack then started talking to Foden. I decided to ignore it, and not go to him since I thought that he wanted to talk with his teammate.

After some time we decided to go ice skating (since it's Winter), once we were done putting our skates on we started slowly getting on the ice. Jack needed some help so I helped him get on the ice, which resulted into me almost falling on my butt. After a while we decided to go on the Ferris Wheel, the ride was across from where we were, so it would probably take 15 minutes to get there. I decided to go to Erling since he was in the back of the group all alone with his hands in his pocket "Hey Erling" "Hello y/n" he said bluntly. "You alright?" I asked "Yea sure I'm alright" he said still looking at the ground. I frowned wondering what happened, then I realize this whole time I was with Jack and haven't even talked to Erling. I looked at him and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry I spent this whole time with Jack and giving my attention to him instead of you, I hadn't realize until now" I said continuing on my apology. Then I felt a kiss on my head, I looked up to see Erling looking towards the group, he's never been a PDA person in public, but that's when I knew he accepted my apology.