Rafael Leão~Requested

Date made: 01-07-23

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested by:

Third Person POV

Y/n was clocking out of her work since she just got done with her 8 hour shift, her whole day was shitty. First of all, her co-worker Jules kept on telling her that Y/n is doing the stuff wrong when Jules the rookie is doing way worse than her. And there were so many other things that went wrong in the spam of her shift. So not only was she leaving tired, she was leaving tired,annoyed,mad. Y/n checked the time to see that it is around 14 (2pm) o'clock, she sighed already wanting to go cuddle with her husband Rafael.

She had 30 minutes to drive, she was about to go on the main road when someone called her, she didn't feel like answering the phone so she ignored it, only for the person to call her once more, she groaned and picked up the phone connecting it to the car bluetooth. "che cosa" (what). She said in a annoyed tone, "Stai bene amore mio?" (Are you alright my love?) "No, I'm not alright, I had the worst day ever, a whole lot of shit happened" "oh I'm sorry princesa for having a bad day" (princess) "Don't be it wasn't your fault" "I have to go, bye amore mio" (my love), "Ciao ti amo" (Bye love you) Y/n said sighing "Ti amo anche io, stai al sicuro, guida con attenzione" (I love you too, stay safe, drive carefully) Rafael said before hanging up.

While Y/n was on her way home, Rafael decided to quickly drive to the supermarket to go get a few of Y/n favourite things, with some chocolates and flowers. Lucky for him he had extra time since he got a text from Y/n.

Amore mio

Amore mio

Sarò in ritardo perché c'è traffico

(I'm going to be late since there's traffic)

Rafael

Va bene principessa❤❤

(Okay princess)

Rafael got home and looked at his phone to see where Y/n was to see her just a few blocks away from their house. He filled the tub with hot water so when she gets upstairs it won't be cold. Once Rafael heard the keys jiggling through the door and the door opening to meet his tired wife, he immediately hugged her kissing her cheek then her neck. "Come with me, let's take a bath" Rafael said, kissing her one last time before picking her up, carrying her up the stairs.

Once they got into their shared bathroom he set her on the counter, and helped her strip down while he did the same. Placing her back on his chest.

Once they were done Rafael and Y/n decided that they would order take out. While waiting they decided to watch a movie, Y/n having her back on his chest, while Rafael having his arms wrapped around her giving her pecks of kiss from her hands to her head every single once in a while. Y/n felt relaxed, she couldn't even remember the last time she felt this relaxed. Y/n slowly drifted asleep by Rafael rubbing her stomach with one arm, and drawing shapes on her arms. Once Rafael could hear her soft even snores he smiled, grabbing the remote to turn off their TV.

He carried her upstairs in a bridal position, even though he didn't want to wake her up, he knew she would kill him for not waking her up for brushing her teeth, nor her skincare. He placed her on the bathroom counter, brushing your teeth for you, even though he woke you up a little he still tried being careful. Once he was done brushing your teeth he placed your headband on and wrapped a towel around your neck to not let any product or water go down to yours (his) shirt. He did all the steps of your skincare routine perfectly, since he would watch you put the random products on your face. He then carried you to your shared bed. Placing you down, then laid down next to you "Raf" you murmured halfway asleep rolling over to him, letting your head rest on his shoulder smelling his cologne, and having your left arm wrapped his waist"Mhm principessa" "Eu amo-te" (I love you) you said opening your eyes then closing them "Eu te amo também, meu amor" (I love you too, my love), he said wrapping his arm around your waist placing his lips on the top of your head. "Tenho muita sorte de ter alguém como você, thank you for being with me every step of the way" (I'm so lucky to have someone like you) he said whispering to himself, smiling at the thought of your guys future together, before slowly going to sleep having his arm protectively around you.