Sergio Ramos~Requested

Date made: 24-09-2023

Name: Y/n
Status: Dating
Requested

Third Person POV

Sergio Ramos basked in the glory of victory, his defensive prowess on full display. As the final whistle blew, he couldn't contain his elation. The score was 4-2 with Madrid winning, it was an amazing game for the Madrid fans. The stadium erupted with cheers, but it was Y/n who captured his attention. Her eyes sparkled with pride, her admiration palpable. When the players got off the field Y/n started going to the locker rooms along with the other girls. As the players came out Y/n looked for the tall Spaniard, she was met with his brown eyes and they both started making their way to each other. Y/n pulled him into a hug as he gave her a kiss on her cheek, "Lo hiciste increíble" (You did amazing) "Gracias amor ¿te gustó mi gol?" (Thanks love, did you like my goal?) "Me encantó" (I loved it)Y/n said smiling at him "Vámonos a casa" (Lets go home) Sergio said, having his hand on her waist guiding her to the garage.

Once they got home Sergio's hands roamed Y/n's curves, igniting a fire within her that matched his own. Their lips collided in a fierce kiss, tongues dancing hungrily as desire consumed them. Clothes were shed with urgency, revealing flesh hungry for connection. Sergio guided her to the living room and laid her down on the couch as he had 2 hands placed next to her arms on each side. Y/n pushed away to get a breath before Sergio placed his lips back on hers as she replaced her hands in his hair tugging and pulling. Y/n switched positions with Sergio now making him sitting on the couch and her on top of him. She teased him a bit by rubbing his aching, throbbing dick around her entrance. Before she felt Sergio entering her which caught her a bit off guard but manage to straighten her self "No empieces a tomarme el pelo, porque cuando lo hago no te gusta" (Don't start teasing me, because when I do it you don't like it) Sergio groaned as Y/n bounced on him, it was a bit hard for her since it has been a while. Y/n placed her hands on his broad shoulders as Sergio removed his hands from her waist to play with her breast kissing, sucking, and licking them. Y/n moaning his name after she felt him reach her spot, Sergio noticed and replaced his hands on her hips helping her, Y/n couldn't take it anymore and began slowing down which Sergio noticed and decided to switch positions. Since they were on the smaller side of the couch Sergio had to improvised with the room they had, and decided to wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed himself in and out of her. "Sergio más rápido" (Sergio faster)she said moaning. He nodded leaning over having his head in her neck lightly pecking her, he felt her tightening around him, which meant she close so he went faster than what he was before, putting one of her legs on his shoulders, which made a whole different angle for Sergio, as he kept on going Y/n couldn't handle it anymore, so she came as Sergio was about to be there, after a few more thrust he came. He sighed as he lightly dropped his body on top of hers "Te amo"(I love you) Y/n said kissing the tired Spaniard as she played with his hair "Te amo demasiado amor" (I love you too love) he said, they decided to stay their a while, before going upstairs to clean themselves up.