Jude Bellingham

Date made: 24-12-22

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating

Y/n POV

Jude and I are going to visit my parents for Christmas Eve. It's been our tradition to go visit my parents side on Christmas Eve and his parents on Christmas. Right now I was driving to their house since Jude wanted to sleep. I was parking in the driveway, once I was done I carefully shook Jude to wake up. Since he is a deep sleeper he didn't wake up, I shook him a little bit more then he started to wake up a little. Ho groaned then said "Noooo I want to sleep" he complained "But we are he Jude to see your family" "5 more minutes" he said getting more comfortable. I sighed then went over on him and started tickling him, knowing that he is ticklish. He started laughing then said "Ok ok I'll get up" I started going back into the drivers seat and opened the door to go greet his parents.

After a few seconds he came with me, I knocked on the door Jude was in the verge of sleeping on the wall near the door. Once the door open we were greeted with a smiley Jobe "Mum, Dad Jude and Y/n are here! " Jobe gave Jude a hug first then he gave me a long hug. After a while their parents came and gave both of us a hug and brought us inside. I was talking to them while Jude was still on the verge of sleeping, I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around then Jude asked "Can we sleep I'm tired" "Of course Jude" his mom said "Y/n do you still know where his room is? " his dad asked me "Of course I do, I'll always remember it" I said smiling at them then I brought Jude upstairs to his room.

"Going to sleep this early? " Jobe asked "Yeah this man right here is tired and a little grumpy" "Hey I'm not" he said giving me a pout face. "Well good night to you Jude" he said then went downstairs.

I brought Jude to his room and got his bed comfy for him to sleep in. Once I was done Jude went into the bed, I tucked him in then started making my way to his door "Where are you going" I heard him asked "Downstairs to you parents" I said looking at him "But I want to cuddlee" he said. "Alright Mr. Bellingham" I went over to his bed and laid down next him, he then went to put his head on my chest, and almost his entire body on me. I went on my phone so then I can sleep faster since somehow going on electronics makes me sleepy. I felt Jude staring at me but I ignored it, "Love" I put down my phone so all my attention could go to him "yes honey" "I love you" "I love you to" I said kissing his forehead "No I love you a lot, thank you for being here with me for these past years and being with me" "Jude you deserve it after everything you've done plus the only reason I've been with you for these years is because I love you a ton actually" I said smiling at him "Thank you Mrs. Bellingham" "Thank you Mr. Bellingham Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas" he said then leaned in the kissed me. I then felt something tickle me then I started laughing into our kiss. "PAYBACK! " he said laughing. This is how I love spending my Christmas with my boy.