Martin Ødergaard~Requested

Date made: 13-03-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Strangers
Requested by: MartinOdergaard

Y/n older brother (Choose one of the Arsenal players) finally allowed her to meet his team, she met a few but only 3 players out of the 11. They heard a lot about Y/n from her brother, Aaron (Ramsdale), Gabriel (Martinelli) and Gabriel (Jesus).

Third Person POV

Y/n was happy that she finally got to meet her older brother's team since he really never really let her meet the whole team but only 3, which was Aaron, Gabriel, and Gabriel. The only reason why she never met all of them was since he was worried about her dating his teammate. Saying that he would find it weird and if they ever broke up with each other then it would be awkward for him. For her outfit she decided to go for (choose an outfit) with her hair (Choose hairstyle). Y/n then saw her phone lit up, she went to see what notification she got, and it was one from jher brother, saying that he was at her apartment. Y/n quickly grabbed her stuff and started making her way to the door quickly putting on her shoes so (Player/brother name) wouldn't leave me since last time he said he would leave her if she didn't hurry, and he actually did leave her. Once Y/n was done she quickly turned off the lights and closed the door and started making her way to the elevator. 

Once she was in his car, Y/n turned some music on and started singing and then after a while (Player/brother name) joined in. 

Once the siblings were at the training center, they got out of the car and started making their way to the entrance. Once they were inside, (Player/brother name) told her to wait while he did something, so she waited on one of the coaches that are in the lobby. Y/n decided to go on her phone since it looked like it was going to take a while, after a while she got bored of my phone, so she turned it off and started turned her head to look at the giant window to see the  training field. She heard someone talking so she turned her head to see Martin Ødegaard talking to one of the employees, he turned his head facing her and looked at Y/n which made Y/n turn her head back to the window. 

Once Martin was done talking to one of the employees he still stared at Y/n trying to figure out who she is and if she was a new employee since he never saw her. As he was making his way towards her, he got interrupted by (Player/brother name). "Hey Martin how are you?"  (Player/brother name) said starting a conversation which led to Y/n going to the restroom. 

After a few minutes Martin was in the hall amount to go get a drink from the venting machine. At the same time Y/n walked out of the female's restroom, and accidentally bumped straight into Martin. "Oh my goodness I'm very sorry" Y/n quickly said feeling embarrassed "Oh no it's alright" Martin said looking at Y/n "Are you new here?" Martin said confused since he never saw Y/n at the training grounds "Oh um I don't work here I just visiting my brother" "Oh well who's your brother" "My brother is (Player/brother name)" "So you must be the famous Y/n that Aaron and the two Gabriel's have been talking about" "Yup that's me" Y/n said. Then the pair started having a conversation, until one of the employees told them that Martin had to go change since training was about to start. "I guess you should go" Y/n said smiling at him "I should but before I go, may I have your number" Martin said smiling "Of course Martin" Y/n said smiling back. Once she was done MArtin said "Nice meeting you Y/n" "Nice meeting you to Martin" Y/n said smiling at him one last time before he left so he wouldn't get in trouble.

A new start to a new friendship..