Jude Bellingham

Date made: 23-12-22

Name:Y/n
Stats: Friends to lovers

You and Jude had been best friends since birth you both had a massive crush on each other but yet never told the other. You told his parents/brother and he told your parent(s)/siblings, both of your siblings had been shipping you guys ever since Jude kissed you on the cheek since you were 3. You both always got butterflies when the 2 families start making comments on how you should be together.

Right now it's Christmas Eve and you guys are having family dinner. You guys would always have Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, Jude's whole family would come, and your whole family would come but this time it was different, both of you guys 19, single, have interest with each other you already know something is going to happen. Since they always try to make you guys boyfriend and girlfriend.

Y/n POV

You knocked on Jobe's door since he want to talk to you. "Come in y/n" he said and you went in, he patted a spot next to him on his bed. You went over and sat next to him "So what do you want to talk about? " "So you know how Jude and you have been best friends since birth? " "Yes.. Don't tell me he has a girlfriend" "Oh no he doesn't but the thing is.. When will you guys get together, like you guys be all lovely dovey when you're near each other but when we ask you guys if you're with each other it's 'oh no we aren't together'" Jobe said "I don't know if I got to be honest, you see he would be all flirty to me but then the next day he's all shy and seems like he doesn't have interest in me.. It's confusing. Then if there's a good moment we will almost kiss then something gets in our way"

"Yea I did talk to him about it, all I can say is shoot your shot go for him and don't let anything get in your way . Trust me it's all worth it in the end" "Mhm alright Jobe" you said giving him a small smile. He went towards your way to hug you which you gladly hugged him back "now go get your man" he said in a girly voice "ok ok I'll go and thank you" you said "anytime y/n/n" he said and you closed the door and started going to Jude's room. You knocked on his door then heard a "who is it? " "its y/n" "oh alright come in" you opened the door then closed it and started making your way towards his bed. He got up and gave you a massive hug which you returned back "someone wants hugs this is your 6th time giving me one" you said laughing a little "do you want me to stop? " he asked "nah I love your hugs" you said hugging him again. He laughed and brought you to the bed.

We layed down while Jude put his arm around me then asked "So y/n how's your love life going on? " "Well I have a massive crush on this guy if I got to be honest I love him but I don't know if he likes or loves me to" "Oh" he said you can tell that his smile drop after I told him that "Who is the lucky guy? " "I won't tell you him but you can guess" I said smiling at him "Ok uhhh do I know him? " "Yes really well" I said "Does he play for England? " "Mhm" "Is he around my age? " "Yes I would say he is" "Saka? " "Nope guess again"  "Is he single? " "I would hope he is" I said "uhh Mason? " "To old, well no offense to him" he laughed a little then said "I don't know if I got to be honest can you tell me" "it's-" I then got interrupted by Daisy my niece.

"Auntie Daisy and Uncle Jude y/s/n wants you to help clean up" she said "alright" we both said then got up "so what does she wants us to clean up? "
"She wants you to shovel the snow" "ok got you Daisy let me give get my stuff on" I said "me to" Jude said and we went downstairs to the Jacket closet.

We got out and started to shovel the driveway Jude helped me on some parts while I sprinkle salt. Once we were done we put down the shovels in the driveway. We made our way back to the house and we took off everything and sat down on the bench for a while then got up to tell my sister that we are done.

Jude laughed at something but I was confused and I turned to him  "what's funny? " I asked then he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him at this point I was having butterflies, on how close we are then he said "look up love" I looked up to see a Mistletoe hanging above us I smiled at it and turn my face to look at Jude only to find him looking at me.

We heard a chant of "KISS KISS KISS" Jude went down to my ear and whispered "I don't mind kissing you unless you want to kiss your crush" I whispered in his ear and said "You are my crush" he moved away from my ear and looked at me. He gave me his cheeky smile I smiled back and put my hands on his cheeks while he put his hands on my waist. We both leaned in and kissed it was passionate and soft at the same time we heard cheering but I wasn't focusing on that I was focusing on Jude, he smiled into the kiss and I did the same. We pulled away and he said to me "I love you  Ms. y/n" "I love you to Mr. Jude"