Kevin Àlvarez~Requested

Date made: 12-02-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating
Requested by: mysticc_emy

Third Person POV

Today was when y/n starts her period, how she found out that she got it is from her waking up finding her underwear a little soaked up.

The thing was she didn't want Kevin to know, as much as she loved him around with her and her all cuddled up against him. She didn't want to take time away from his training and him becoming better at football.

But Kevin could tell something was wrong with her, she was laying in bed which she would normally be drinking something or on her phone on the couch. "Muy bien, adiós mi amor " (Alright bye my love) Kevin said leaving the bed room closing the door, then waited at the door. He heard a big groan and decided he's gonna stay in. "No importa que me quede, déjame cambiar, volveré" (Never mind I'm staying, let me change I'll be back) the man said going towards their shared bathroom. Y/n sighed knowing there nothing she could do but was happy that she can spend the day cuddling her boyfriend.

Kevin decided to think of why she was in that mood. You were a little grumpy, made a lot of groaning sounds. Then he realise that you were on your period do he decided to go DoorDash some chocolate covered strawberries, your fav cookies or cupcakes, and some snacks you really like eating. Once he placed the order and he was done getting ready he left the bathroom and went towards the bed to lay down next to you. As soon as he laid down next to you, y/n went on top of him cuddling him. Kevin smiled hoping this treatment can help your pain.

After a while you fell asleep on him, he was about to join you but then his phone ding meaning the food was here. He slowly started moving you so he could go get the food. Lucky for him he asked the person who was delivering the food to place it outside your apartment, so the person wouldn't have to wait for Kevin who was taking a long time, trying not to wake up his princess.

Once he got the food he was debating on waking you up or not but once he opened the door you were there arms open waiting for a hug from him. Which he gladly did "your food is here princess" he said to you. You nodded walking towards the counter seeing what he got for you. You smiled at what he got, you went over to him and kissed his cheek "Gracias Kev" (Thank you Kev) you said then kissed his lips. You two sat down and he got his food which was in a different bag and you both started eating.

Once you both were done eating you guys went in bed cuddling each other bing watching your favorite television show (the name of television show). You were on him slightly, with one arm on him and another on your side of the bed, he had your right arm hand in his playing with you fingers or rubbing his thumb in your hand in circles. You smiled thinking how lucky you were to have a boyfriend like him.