Sergio Ramos~Requested

Date made: 05-02-23

Name: Alessandra
Stats: Dating
Requested by: alessandradrafts

Third Person POV

For these past few months Sergio has been get tons of cards, Alessandra get that it's Sergio Ramos but he promised the girl that he would try to stop getting them. After a while on waiting to see if he would stop she decided to talk to him after he was done with training.

Since it was gonna take a while for him to be done with training she decided to watch some Tv shows up in our bed room. She heard some walking from the stairs so Alessandra decided to just wait for him in bed. From the corner of her eye she could see a confused Spaniard in the door way since Alessandra would usually greet him at the door. "Hola mi amor" Sergio said kissing her head then went in to give his love a hug "Hola Sergio" she said kissing his cheek. He left the room to go take a shower like he usually would do.

Once Sergio was in the bathroom he couldn't tell if he did something wrong or if your were just on your period. He was just over thinking, he didn't even realized that he has been in the bathroom for almost over a hour.

Once he was out freshly clean he found the bed empty. He sighed silently not only from over thinking but also his coach of PSG was hard on him on this day. And was and is exhausted, all he wanted to do was cuddle his love.

He made his way downstairs and first checked the living room not finding you there, the office and some other rooms then went to check the kitchen to find you cooking dinner. He went over to you and hugged you from behind. He kissed Alessandra's neck and then her cheek, after a while of standing there she turned around and hugged Sergio knowing that he had a hard day. She could read him like a book, just by one action he does she knows his mood.

Sergio smiled to see that she isn't mad at him, but yet was a little confused. Once they pulled away he asked her a question "¿Hice algo mal?" (Did I do something wring? ) he looked at her waiting for a answer "No pero tenemos que hablar" (No but we need to talk) she said looking at him. He nodded and followed her to the counter with stools for them to sit at. Sergio started to over think more about what she might say. "Sergio últimamente has estado recibiendo más tarjetas, y bien sabes que me prometiste que se detendría" (Sergio lately you've been getting more cards, and well you know you promised me that it would stop)

He sighed in relief happy it wasn't bad "Lo siento mi amor es solo que es difícil cuando alguien me hace enojar no puedo evitarlo" (I'm sorry my love it's just it's hard when someone make me annoyed I can't help it)

"Está bien Sergio, pero trata de conseguir menos" (It's alright Sergio but try getting less) she said putting her hand over his

"De acuerdo, mi amor" (Okay my love) he said kissing her smiling

Sorry for it being short but I'll try making more stories, if you want you guys can give me some players to do. LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤❤❤