Jude Bellingham

Date made: 08-02-23

Name: Y/n
Stats: Dating

Today Y/n was gonna meet up with her cousin C/n he planned to stay in Germany for a while, so she offered him if he wanted to stay with her and Jude. But he decided to stay at his hotel room.

Cousin name=  C/n

Third Person POV

Jude was at training and y/n was hanging out with C/n since they wanted to catch up after not seeing each other in 4 years.

"So y/n how is Jude? " he asked "He's doing good, amazing at Dortmund, I'm also proud he got into the England National team. Cant wait for the Euros" y/n said explaining about her boyfriend with heart eyes. "Don't we have a year of qualifications? " C/n said "Yes but they're definitely gonna be fun to watch" "Who are you cheering for? " C/n asked "Definitely England".

(Real question what team are you guys cheering for? I'm cheering for my country 🇮🇹)

After a while C/n insisted on Y/n going since it was 22pm (10pm in USA) and Jude would probably be worried about her. Once she got in the driveway and made her way to the door, the door open and someone pulled her in. She looked/at Jude to see him have a worried facial expression " Y/n where were you I was worried if something happened" "I was hanging out with a friend" "At 22pm?!? " Jude asked since it's been a while since she hanged out with a friend, since she was busy "Yeah we wanted to catch up.

The Next Day..

Once Jude got to training again his teammates came up to him and asked if he saw the articles, that's when he quickly pulled his phone out and checked google. To find articles that say " Y/n, Jude Bellingham girlfriend caught cheating "

"Y/n wurde in den letzten Tagen mit einem Typen gesehen" (Y/n being seen with a guy for the last few days)

"Have Y/n and Jude broken up? "

Jude was confused and pressed the article links to find Y/n and some guy talking and laughing, a picture of y/n hugging the guy, and the guy kissing y/n on the head. That's where Jude got mad then put the pieces together thinking that the reason y/n came home late the other day was because she was cheating on him with the guy.

While with y/n her and c/n were talking, they hanged out the whole day at the couples house. Since C/n was staying the night he decided to start getting ready. While with Jude he was almost home, ready to confront of y/n.

Once the door open she went towards Jude and hugged him, which he didn't even bother hugging her back. Y/n was confused but thought he had a bad day, "Hello honey how are you?" "Could've been better" he whispered rolling his eyes trying not to break "What do you mean" "Oh shush y/n you know what I'm talking about" Jude said moving past her way to the kitchen, y/n sighed and followed Jude "No I don't know what you mean Jude" "Maybe go ask your boyfriend that, then you'll remember everything! " Jude said raising his voice "What.. What boyfriend" "You know what I mean! Is that why you came home late at night a few days ago" he asked now raising his voice higher "Jude I don't have a boyfriend, you're my only one" "Tell that to the photos" he said showing her the photos. Y/n looked at it to find her and her cousin on the article that says "Y/n, Jude Bellingham girlfriend caught cheating" she slightly open her mouth to say something but then Jude cut her off "If you wanted to cheat on me could've broken up with me instead of hiding behind my back" Jude said then grabbed his phone back then the pair heard a voice behind them. "Hey y/n I'm going to bed" C/n said coming in the kitchen with his PJ'S and a towel on his head. "So you invited your boyfriend here" Jude said quietly clenching his jaw at the sight of C/n. Then C/n turned around at made his way over to Jude "I'm C/n" C/n said looking at Jude wondering why he's making that face at him. "Care to explain y/n? " Jude asked "Yes Jude I do, he's my cousin c/n"

"Wait what cousin? " "Oh my days.. Jude did you really forgot I told you like 19 times that C/n was staying here in Germany" Y/n said making her voice in a duh town "No you didn't" Jude said more confused "Uh yes I did" Y/n said looking at him with a 'are you serious' face "Then you must've told me when I was playing FIFA because I don't remember that. " 
" You and your games" you said slightly rolling your eyes so Jude wouldn't see. "Sorry for being rude I'm Jude Y/n's boyfriend" After a while of the 2 boys talking C/n went to bed. Y/n and Jude were downstairs by themselves, Jude took this as a chance to apologize to y/n and make it up for her "Y/n love, I'm very sorry for what I did. I should've listened to you fully when you were explaining to me" Jude said ranting on with his apology. Y/n cut him off by kissing his lips which he smiled knowing you weren't that mad as you were before. "Can I take you out on a date? " "Of course Jude". Y/n said smiling at him.

Gonna try to update more often, BYE LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤❤😍😍