Drunk & In Love

Harry must have been annoyed with me by now. Fed up, pissed off and likely even scared away. Bus that was in no way my fault.
It was common knowledge that my Harry was the most wonderful person there was, not only look wise (though my god was he handsome) but character wise as well. He cared so much, went into anything with his whole heart in it and the warmth he carried in his soul radiated off of him and onto anybody who was lucky enough to be near.
I was smitten. Smitten and in love in a way i had never been before, in fact, my feelings for Harry ran deeper than i thought was humanly possible.
And it cost everything in me to not let it show too much.
When Harry had asked my to take his hand and take the scary step from being close friends to becoming lovers, i'd felt like everything got brighter. The street lights shun warmer, the cold wind didn't freeze my skin anymore and nothing seemed so sour my mood anymore. Harry called me his girlfriend, he sent me little texts when i woke up and came up with new pet names for me every day. How wasn't i supposed to fall for him inner days? How was i meant to keep my heart for myself, when in truth i'd given it to him the moment his lips met mine for our first kiss?

Six weeks. We'd been together for six weeks, and my knees weakened at the thought of him alone. My breath would quicken and sometimes i'd stutter and blush like a school girl who was faced with her first crush.

"You're cute," Harry had once stated, a pretty smile pulling at his lovely mouth, a response to me not getting out one simple sentence after he'd kissed me hello.
No big deal. Just lilke practically everything he did, Harry managed to make being in a relationship seem easy. In fact, he'd hardly changed at all.
He was still funny, dropping joke after until my tummy hurt from laughing and my cheeks ached from smiling so hard. Harry could still prove how smart he was, since he never failed to get out witty and proper sentences about the most complicated things.
Aside from finding my hand whenever we were near one another and the pet names he'd stared kind and flirtatious with me, but sometimes i really wondered how the hell he managed to keep his cool, when i was such a mess.
Harry only had to as much as look at me for my fingers to shake and my body to melt. The effect he had on me beyond my own comprehension and until today i believed i'd done an okay job at hiding it from him.
Anyway, the reason why Harry must've been fed up with me was because i was a bit tipsy. Well, tipsier than i'd ever been around him efore, and especially since i was now allowed to cuddle and kiss and compliment him constantly, i'd done just that. A bit too much.
I'd sighed into his ear, kissed his rosy cheeks and went as far as sucking a tiny purple mark into his neck while he was talking to one of his friends. Instead of giving me the attention i'd wanted he did his best to not show what effect i had on him, so i began to voice my thoughts openly.

"You're so pretty, Harry."

"I love your hair. Really do, H. Lots."

"Your skin is so soft and warm... How?!"

"You've got the best chest to cuddle up against."

I was after i'd done just that, wrapping my arms around his shoulders while pressing my body against his chest, that he'd pushed me off him gently and then shocked me by walking away.
Fuck.
My body stumbled a bit and if it hadn't been for Mitch's hands moving quickly to steady me i would have fallen, my intoxicated body no longer able to hold it-self properly. How embarrassing, right?
No wonder Harry left.
I nursed my wounded ego by taking the last few sips of Sarah's drink, which i stole from her when she wasn't paying attention, and turned to find a spot where i could be alone. Not a very easy task in a crowded bar, especially when only half of your brain is working as it should. To my great luck the bar was in a several story building and after exiting through a fire door i found a narrow and wuiet staircase, where i stumbled and fell to sit rather gracelessly.
MY head hurt. And for some reason my mouth was very very dry.