Unscripted

His fingers traced along the small words printed in black. A soft smile graced his features and his breathing hitched as he continued to read the words painting the picture harry was excited to act out and make a pretend reality.
They described the kind of connection between two people harry himself knew well enough: the passion of twobodies discovering each other when the minds have yet to know anything of the other's.

Lights stay yellow.

Character A: leans in for a kiss. "We could just be poetic together."

Character B: Let's the make lead - smile & nod.

Both characters embrace passionately - kiss be fore falling into the stranger's bed together.

Lights turn violet.

Male lays down and woman straddles his hips - must convey a sense of familiarite eventhough

they don't know each other.

Harry sighed. It had certaintly been a while since he'd allowed himself to forget about the fear if vulnerability and instead let himself give in in to the exhilarating feeling of sharing a bed with somebody he didn't know.
And though harry didn't pride himself with having spent nights with strangers, there was a sense of excitement - something almost dangerous about openign himself up to a person he sometimes didn't even know the name of.

It was an excitement he sometimes found himself missing.
Perhaps also because he wasn't getting laid much recently, not really at least. Sure, he had some pretty acquaintenced who were willing to help him out in a moment of desperation and weakness ome way or another - but those encounters couldn't quite give him the same kind of satisfaction as being with a woman who was gone by the morning did. There was nothing like waking up with her name being nothing short of a distant memory.

Characters undress - woman reaches for nightd tand drawer.

Camera focuses on their kiss - zoom in.

Male moves to touch her cheek and moves back - smiles gently at her.

Sex.
Familiar with the act of it, harry found himself blushing at the thought of getting naked in fornt of a camera and in a room that was filled with friends as well as a big production team.
Though harry was to appear in a short film and not a big holywood movie, he was aware of how much work went into such a project and didn for one moment doubt there would be a few dozen people present to see him bare and sprawled out inder a female scent partner's body.

"I'm fucked."

He grinned.
Harry, though nervous, wasn't at all less excited for the filming to start as he'd been when he'd agreed to it earlier that week. Even though it had brought him one of the roughest arguments he'd had in a while with somebody close to him.

Any kind of news for harry meant calling y/n the moment he was alone. Even when his phone was at 5% or he was expected to be somewhere shortly or it was the middle of the night where either of them were in that moment, it didn't matter - without any verbal agreement they were used to always call the other when something important had come up - and there was an excitement that was only really there when y/n knew what he was up to.

Only  that this was ont of the seldorm occasions where hearing her opinion wasn't great.

...Four nights before...