Moments After

She could feel harry's panting breath against the sweaty skin of her neck and she welcomed his broad body in her arms as he alowed himself to rest on top of her. A tinglng pleasure stil cursed through their veins, weakening them both. Harry felt like his mind wasn't quite back yet.
Still connected to his lever, it was difficult to calm down form his high, let alone form a proper sentence. Had he found his voice again, harry would have expressed how much he loved her, quieter this time compared to earlier when he'd been shouting it. He always needed her to know. Y/n shouldn't spend one day without knowing he was hers in every was a person could belong to another.
His hair stuck to her skin. There was a distinct warmth he noticed where his girlfriend's hands touched his back and he relaxed further. Y/n's mouth opened in a gasp as he in progess moved his hips forward again. a final grunt that ade her tummy flutter fell from his mouth.

"Fuck."

She giggled breathlessly and he smiled at his favorite sound. Hernails scratched his shoulder blades and when their eyes met she grinned, aware of what she wad doing to him.

"You're trying to kill me."

At his eords she simply shrugged. Harry nearly chocked when he felt her move hips. Without giving her a chance to escape, his mouth found her jaw where he greedily suckled at the tender skin just by her puls. Y/n whimpered but was quickly soothed when his arms tightened around her hips, bringing her chest closer to his. His sore mouth was replaced by teeth and he didn't loosen his hold until he was sure he had added another to the many love-bites that decorated her neck and collarbones.

"Harry."

He swallowed hard. His face moved to hover over hers so she could feel his warm breath when he spoke. "Payback."

Their eyes met and locked as they engaged in a wordless conversation before meeting each other at the same time in a heated kiss. His tongue pushed between her lips, her hands wound in his hair and they both emitted sounds that had the other's heart drops. His palms burned her where they met her naked skin and harry melted when he noticed how sensitive she was to his touch.
Harry's hands traveled lower and grasped her jelly-like thighs, lifting them higher. She hissed and grasped his shoulders to steady herself.

"You okay?" he asked in a low hum.

She nodded before smiling. "It's just a but much."

"Mhm. I've been told."

Her foot kicked his skin. Y/n rolled her eyes and dropped her legs from around his hips before she wiggled, trying to get him off of her. "Mentioning other girls right after fucking me? Thanks."

"Hm, no need to frown, baby" he replied, looking at her with a warm smile on his face, while his embrace tightened, "It's you who i'm talking about."

"Yeah? I hope so."

"It's only you for me, y/n. You should know that by that by now."

She hesitated but her frown slowly faded when he kissed the corner of her mouth.
She kissed him once more, quicker this time, before allowing him to retreat his hips and withdraw himself from her. His body came to lay beside hers on the mattress and she aided in pulling the comforter over them both. Enveloped in warmth and each other, it was easy to froget that they were two people instead of only one.
They were silent for a moment before a low chuckle fell from his mouth.

"What?' y/n asked, her lips curling into a smile.

A happy harry was her favorite harry and and his laugh was a sound she had quickly learned to love more than any other.
She turned to rest on her side so she could get a good look at her boyfriend who wore a smile that let him resemble to a cheeky young boy.
His eyes remained on the ceiling, yet his hand sneaked to her hips so he could pull her in closer.
Y/n closed her eyes briefly. His smell was intoxicating. With her head resting on top of his chest she could feel it rumble as he continued to laugh and finally she found herself giggling, too.

"I'm happy" he admitted. His lips pressed to her forehead. "So fucking happy."

Y/n closed her eyes and hitched her leg over his thigh. Harry groaned and tightened his hold around her hips. One of his hands sank even lower to rest on top of her backside.

"Gimme a chance to recover, would you woman?"

"Whatever you want" she laughed and kissed his neck

His own neck was littered with bites and marks of affection sh'e given him, just like she would be wearing his mark for the next few days.
One particularly sore lookeing spot caught her attention and harry hissed when she kissed him there.

"I love you" he promised, voice steady but heavu with emotion, "You have to know that."

A blush rose on her cheeks as she nodded. Her head found its usual place on his shoulder.

"I do" she murmured.

Y/n's hand reached up to graps his chin so she could turn his face to hers. The deep green of his beautiful eyes met hers. Y/n smiled.

"I love you as well. More than i ever thought myself capable of loving another person."

"That's good" harry mumbled just before leaning forward to kiss her lips, "that's very good."