Absolutely Infatuated

She squeezed her eyes shut and turned to bury her face in the fluffy pillow supporting her head and away from the noise that had woken her up.
The click of a camera.
It was the fouth morning in a row that she got to wake up next the person she fancied, and it was also the fouth time that he'd woken up her up by taking a photo of her sleeping figure. She bit back a smile. If she weren't slowly falling for him, she would probably start to be freaked out by his obsessive behaviour.

"Harry?"

"Keep your eyes closed and stay just like that," she heard him hum before she felt the bed dip as he rolled off the mattress, "Bet if i pull back the curtains a bit the sun will shine right on your face and-"

"Oh, will it? That's great when you're trying to sleep."

He laughed. "Don't be grumpy."

"Don't be a creeper."

Y/n stretched out her arms and opened her eyes reluctantly, meeting Harry's warm gaze from where he stood near the window. She gasped and sat up quickly.

"Don't you dare! I'm not posing for you when the sun's trying to blind me!"

"You don't pose for me in general, which is why i have to sneak these photos of you when you're asleep!"

She tilted her head. If he wasn't so endearingly adorable in the morning she might force herself out of bed only so she could kick him. But he did look cute.
Harry's hair was messy and pulled away from his forehead, allowing the green if his eyes to shine. What made it difficult to breathe was the lack of a shirt covering his torse. Y/n shamelessly trailed the tattooes inked into his skin and made a point to bite her lip far too obviously.

Just like she'd expected, Harry's feet carried him back to her before he could remember to pull back the curtains and he instead was quick to expose her body by removing the covers she tried to hold to her chesy tightly.

"Harry! I'm cold!"

"You're so cute."

She groaned upon receiving his weight right on top of her as he let himself take the comforts place and spread out his entire body over hers. Profanities tumbled before she settles with her arms around his warm shoulders, one hand on his naked back and one in his fluffle dark hair, while he pulled her further against himself by wrapping her up in his far too long arms.

"I'm feeding you too much."

Harry laughed. "If i ever made such a comment you'd have my head. By the way keep scratching, feels really nice."

She closed her eyes. Hardly anything did she love as much as feeling boyfriend's skin against hers, something that unfortunately didn't happen too often. It was hard to believe that they'd almost made it through a week with them sleeping in the same bed, since their shedules didn't meet that often.
And it was maybe because they didn't see echt other as often as a young pair would like to that they loved to lay in bed even after the sun had risen, that he couldn't keep his fingers to himself and that he now had started to sneak pictures of her whenever she wasn't looking and couldn't turn away quick enough.
Speaking of which, her eyes flew open upon hearing the familiar click of his camera again.

"Harry Edward Styles!"

His cheeky grin soothed her and she shrugged him off so he was forced to lay by her side.

"What?"

"Put that camera away!" she whined, "Right now, please."

He pulled his pink lip into a pout and her heart fluttered at how he struggled to hide his wide smile, "Put what away?"

His eyes narrowed. "The polaroid producing device in that big hand of yours."

"But love," his head leaned in to press his lips to her cheek noisily, "like taking pictures of you. Look so good. So pretty."

"Not in the morning!" She reached for the covers and pulled them over her head.

Obviously she wasn't really mad at him for being obsessed with taking pictures of her. And she loved how he didn't do it like her friends would when they did everything for the perfect shot that would undergo several filters and edits before being uploaded to instagram.
He chose his old school polaroid camera and later left the photos on the counter of their kitchen or positioned them on his shelves around the house. Sometimes she found one or more in her bag, mostly ones of him or them together so she'd have a little reminder of him when they were separated. Her love for him grew at how always wanted to make her smile somehow, even when he wasn't there in person.

Y/n giggled when his fingers tickled her hips and huffed before pushing the covers back again to meet his curious gaze.

"You're a pain," she told him, though her fingers caressed his cheek and soothed the meaning of her words.

"No, m'absolutely infuated with you," Harry responded and she shrieked when he pulled her against him with one quick yank so she was close enough to kiss her mouth noisily.

Their lips pulled apart so she could laugh before he reconnected them and kissed her lovingly. She slung her arms around his neck and pressed her chest to his naked one. Heat settled at the bottom of her tummy and he groaned lowly when her legs wrapped around his waist.

Harry broke away from their kiss and rubbed her nose with his playfully before his hands sneaked under her shirt to rub her skin. Their eyes met. The intensity in his made her blush and she let her hands find his hair to lightly pull his curls.

Harry arched his brows. "How about we switch to video?"

"I'm leaving you."