No

everything about me was harry.

My feet cold in the tike floor and my hands moved over the material of my towel, frying my forearms before setting it aside. When i looked at my reflection in the mirrior the girl staring back wasn't at all the sight i had expected. I'd thought her ti have eyes wide with worry and raw bitten lips as her nerves were eating up her insides. The reality was quite the opposite, actually. My cheeks were glowing ad my eyes, though wide, held nothing but warmth and... wonder. I looked relaxed and happy, oddly at peace. All this was caused by harry's effect on me, no doubt.

He was so wonderful.

The brush i was moving through my hair belonged to harry, just like the toothpaste i'd used and the cloths covering my damp sjin were his. After the shower i'd just taken, i even smelled like him. This wasn't what alarmed me. Being Harry's and wearing his things almost like evidence was something i found quite nice. It made me feel good and wanted. Our lives were woven together. We were a team.
What freaked me out and had me close to losing my mind, was what i expected harry thought would happen tonight. I swallowed the lumo in my thtoat and set the brush down with shaking fingers and my heart fluttering widely in my chest. My gaze fell to my trembling fingers and lingered there, before darting back up and to the mirror.
The girl looking back at me was pretty. She had pretty lips harry found soft to kiss, cheeks he'd said were perfect for his hands to caress and hair he loved to have his face buried in when we were napping together.
Of course i knew that my self-worth shouldn't be depending on his approval, and it didn't, but knowing that harry found me beautiful gave me incredible confidence and made me feel wanted. How couldn't it?

I released a long breath and shook my head. Maybe i was over reacting. I didn't even know for sure that my suspicion was right.

"Enjoying the view?"

I flinched at harry's rough voice, but smiled when i noticed his figure through the reflection, standing in the doorway to the bathroom with his back leant against it, looking at me with a gentle smile on his face.
He was ridiculously handsome. His shoulders were relaxed, his hair brushed from his forehead and the tattoos, decorating his chest were covered by white shirt which let little to the imagination and allowed the dark drawings to shine through the material. His brows raised when he noticed me checking him out and he chuckled.

"Hi"i spoke quietly and smiled at him, my eyes locking with his.

Harry replied with the widening of his own smile and a blush rising to his soft cheeks. My heart fluttered at the sight of his adoration dimples and i longed to touch his cheek with my palm in a caressing gesture. His arms unfolded from in front of his chest and he stepped closer., coming up behind my body so he could wrap his arms around my waist. I hummed when his chin rested in my shoulder and turned to press a kiss to his warm cheek, allowing my lips to linger for a moment, before making room for him to nestle his face into my neck.

"You smell nice" harry whispered into my skin.

I moved to lay my own hands onto his which had come to rest on my stomach and gasped when he pulled me closer into him while pressing himself againsy me at the same time. The warmth of his chest met my back and i felt myself whimper at the closeness as butterflies danced around me at the bottom of my stomach and myy cheeks burned even brighter. His soft hair, of which some of the strands had began to curl again, was tickling against my cheek and harry growled lowly when he heard me laugh."

"It's your shampoo" i murmured.

His chest ru,bled and i interlocked our fingers together. My eyes looked back into the mirror, looking at our refelction and i couldn't quite believe how lucky i was. I stood completely wrapped into the man i loved.