Lovers.

"I'm right here. you know that don't you?"

His fingers brushed her cheek gently before he reached up his other hand and cradled her face with both of his palms. A frown was drawn onto his forehead as he read her distress she was feeling. Its effect was written all over her flushed face, making the worry he felt grow and spread in his chest.

"We should go home."

She nodded, though instead if turning to leave into he direction harry had pointed to, she lifted both arms and slung them around her boyfriend's neck.
Harry's hair was soft between her fingers and her eyes fell shut as he let her push her face inti the space between his neck and shoulders. Her wrists brushed his back as she curled her fingers and scratched his head, allowing her to cradle him closer and feel that he was, as he'd promised to her, right here.

"I love you" he breathed into her hair as his own arms wrapped her waist into a tight hold, "It's gonna be okay."

"I'm not sure you're right."

Her voice was thin and quieter than harry had expected. His nose brushed her cheekbone before he attached his hands to her shoulders so he could push her away and hold her at an arms length.

Their eyes locked and he did his best to give her a genuine and comforting smile.

"That's okay. I am."

Y/n smiled, too. Harry rubbed her shoulders to warm her shuddering skin before she moved closer so he could kiss her softly.
Their mouths pressed to each other in an innocent kiss, before harry poked his tongue against them and deepened the connection. he let his hands drop to her hips once more and grasped them gently. She whimpered when he pulled away and followed to press another quick kiss to his closed mouth.

"Home?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah."

Her hands pressed to his chest where she fisted the soft fabric of his jumper. She nodded and smiled when his eyes fell shut at the pleasure of having her scratch his skin through his clothes.
She wanted him to take her home. Longed to have his body pressed to hers as they would lay in his couch or his best or perhaps even on a blanked they'd spread out in front of his fireplace. Y/n's skin bruned to be touched and caressed by his hands.

It was a day where she needed him. She just needed her lover to be here and look after her and make things somewhat okay.
Harry's stomach knotted and his heart fluttered when he reopened his eyes and noticed y/n's lips were parted as thoughts ran through her head.

"I'm here" he repeated to her and his chest warmed when her lips twitched into a smile.

"I know" she took a deep breath, "I am too."

"That's enough for now." Harry grasped her hand and intertwined their fingers. He pulled y/n's body into his side and pressed a kiss to her head as she cuddled herself into him.

"Being here is enough" she agreed, before leaning up to brush her mouth against his jaw, "Especially when it's with you.