From Friendship To More

The guy that made my heartbeat's pace speed up, was a tall and gorgeous musician whom i had only gotten to maat by buying coffee in the same shop as him.
Harry was the second friend i had found after moving to London to live on my own. One day after work, i had gone out to a small cafe where i ran into him. We hit it off right from the moment we met and he'd invited me to join one of his friend's parties and had stayed with me the whole time to make me feel comfortable. Despite the face that he was a famous superstar and anything i did seemed almost ridiculously plain and boring compared to him, once i began talking he always made me feel like i was the most important person in the room. That was the main reason for me to have fallen for him as easily as i had. Now, three monthsafter our first encounter, my knees went weak from a simple smile.

My life in London had finally found its routine and as it was saturday, i had plans to meet with mine and Harry's mutual friend Hanna so that we could go to a party together. She was similar to the rest of Harry's friends that usually attended the same parties as he dod ad loved drinking way past her limit. I liked to keep itto a sip, which she found boring.

The minute we arrived at the party she had already disappeared and abandoned me to greet some of the people i didn't know.

Se here i was. In the middle of a party and surrounded by drinking people i didn't know. I couldn't have been more out of my comfort zone, until suddenly, an all too familiar curly haired guy came into view. When he spotted me a smile formed on his face and he quickly made his way over to me.

"Y/n, love! I was hoping you'd come tonight."

I blushed and tried to suppress the giggle fighting to break free at his unintended innuedo and instead happily allowed him to hug me.

"Hi Harry", i greeted him, hoping the dim would hide my red cheek's once we pulled apart.

"How are you doing? God, you look stunning! I've never seen you in a dress before."

His eyes traveled up and down my body, his green orbs sparkling and i knew that there was no way the dim light could possibly hide my red face.

"I'm fine and thank you. You look handome yourself."

Harry pretended to pull at an imaginary tie around his neck before breaking into a laugh.

"Are you alright, as well?" i continued, eager to keep his attention on me for a lond a si could before someone else would come and whisk him away again.

"I'm good, thank you," he replied with a warm smile before looking down to my hand, "Don't you want something to drink?"

I shook my head. "No, i'm good. Thanks though."

"Okay," he shrugged, "Well, i actually came 'cause there's something important i wanted to tak to you about."

"Sure."

I nodded but Harry bit his lip, showing his hesitation.

"Just, if we could... not here."

His voice haad lowered so it was difficult to understand him due to the loud music around us. His stare bore into me with an intensity that had my skin shiver and heart skip. My thoughts raced and i tried to come up with a reason about what he possibly have to say to me that it needed to be said in private.

"Ehm...," i began, "yeah, of course. Do you-"

"HARRY!"

We were interrupted by Steve's loud voice. He was one of Harry's acquaintances and just like him, attended every party that was held. Steve fought his way through the crowd to us and wrapped his arm around Harry's neck. If i hadn't known any better i would have claimed i saw a flash of annoyance crossing Harry's face.